Raphs Mind

Raph wakes up finding himself back in New York. "Ugh where am I", Raph said. "I'm back in New York", Raph said. "Holt stranger", Y'Gythgba said as she came down from the building pointing her laser at Raph. "Don't shoot don't shoot", Raph said. Y'Gythgba moved her laser to the side of Raph and shot her laser. "AAAHerg, huh", Raph screamed as he noticed he wasn't shot but the krang droid was shot and the brain retreated. Y'Gythgba put her laser down. "Are you with them or with us stranger ", Y'Gythgba said. "First who's us", Raph said. "Us are the rebel that stand against the Krang", Y'Gythgba said. "Ok then I'm with you", Raph said. "Tell me creature what is your name", Y'Gythgba said. "My names uh Raphael", Raph said. "I am called Y'Gythgba", Y'Gythgba said. " How about I call Igiba since that's sounds more easier to say", Raph said. "Very well", Y'Gythgba said. "Let me take you to our hide out",Y'Gythgba said. "Alright", Raph said. Raph and Y'Gythgba went down to the sewers. They arrived at the hideout. Raph saw his brothers, father,  and his friends April, Casey, and surprisingly Slash. "Hmm who is this Y'Gythgba", Splinter said. " This is another rebel from the outside his name is Raphael", Y'Gythgba said. "Nice to meet you my names Leonardo", Leo said. "This is Mikey, Donnie, April, Casey, and Master Splinter", Leo said. Splinter sensed something about Raph. "Raphael I would like  to go speak with you in the dojo please", Master Splinter said. Raph goes into the dojo with Master Splinter. "What were you doing in the out there if you don't mind me asking?", Master Splinter said. "I don't know I just was walking around until I encountered Igiba", Raph said. "Hmm you wouldn't have encountered one of our enemies would you", Master Splinter said. "If you mean the Krang then yes", Raph said. "You didn't encounter The Shredder did you", Master Splinter said. "No", Raph said. "You can go Raphael that's all I wanted know", Master Splinter said. Raph nodded and walked out of the dojo. "Hey guys check this out", Donnie said flipping the channel to Channel 6 News. "As you know it hasn't been long after the invasion of New York the city has been roaming around with alien robots", The News Reporter said. But suddenly the tv glitches and shows Shredder. "I know your out there Homato Yoshi there is something I want to discuss with you meet me at my lair", Shredder said as the tv glitched agin and returned back to Channel 6 News. Then Donnie turned it off.

                              To Be Continued