It's All Your Fault

-Oliver's POV-

"Oli! Hurry up!" My older sister called. She's only four years older than me , but treats me like a baby. She's the Vicky and I'm the Timmy Turner.

I fluffed my hair and it fell in front of my face. I shrugged at my appearance and ran downstairs to my sister.

"Is that what you're wearing?!" She looked and frowned at me. I wore skinny jeans and a plain black shirt with Vans. I looked down at my clothes then back at my sister and blinked blankly. I didn't see what was wrong.

"Is that what you're wearing?" I gave her a mocking frown. She wore really short shorts and a tank top with her boobline showing. Her shoes looked like they were killing her and her jet black hair fell completely straight. She looked like Ke$ha with all the make up.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand.

"Just come on before we're late for the party." She pulled me with her to the car. I wanted to yank away but I didn't feel like being fussed at. I hate going to her college parties. Everyone smells of alcohol and too much body rubbin goes on. I'm a 15 year old petite wallflower surrounded by guys way past puberty. Fun right?

My sister pulled up to the party and it was already a house full. The house was gigantic. She walked me to a couch and pushed me.

"Stay. If you move I will kill you." She said with a serious glare. I nodded and sat back sighing.

She disappeared into the crowd excitedly. I really didn't want to be here. Sitting on a couch like a loner with a lesbian couple making out isn't very fun. For most guys their pants probably would've been tight, but I'm not turned on by girls.

...

I got sick of just sitting here its already two o'clock in the morning. I played angry bird until my phone died. I got up to look for my sister. I spotted her standing next to a blonde boy giggling. If you move I will kill you. Pfft. Better than dying of boredom. I got up and walked over to her. She rolled her eyes when she noticed me.

"Ugh. Speaking of the devil. What do you want twit?"

I pouted and practically whined.

"I wanna go home."

"Too bad!" She said then gave an awkward smile at the blonde next to her. He looked at me then smirked.

"If you're tired you can lay in Destry's room." The blonde boy stated and pointed down the hallway. I smiled and nodded. He grabbed my hand and brung me down the hall. He blushed and let go when he realized he was holding my hand.

"Sorry.. I'm Zack by the way." He winked and my stomach flipped. He opened the door to a bedroom and gestured for me to enter.

"I'm Oliver." I smile and lay on the bed. Zack nods and leaves the room. I lay on my stomach and bury my face in the pillow. It smelled amazing. I sighed and closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

I was woken with a shake. I jumped and squinted up at the stranger. Zack.

"Sorry I scared you. I went to get something to drink." He smiles and holds the cup out. I sat up and took a drink. I winced at the pain in my throat.

"Slow down haha. Its vodka. All we had. Someone took our water." He chuckled.

I nodded slowly and my vision went blurry. I felt heavy as he sat me up against the head of the bed. My eyes closed involuntarily and my pants were slid off me.

"W-what are you doing?" I mumbled unable to talk properly.

"Shh. Its okay..." He tugged at my boxers but I held them up.