2

So this is it, school hours just started and our professor just came in. Of course it was the typically "good morning" he looked like he was done with his life but at the same time wholesome. Maybe he is done with his life but still trying to keep it in, that thought made me chuckled but silently in my seat.

Not much really happened during that hour and we were just asked to introduce ourselves, why is that even a thing though. Like can't we just ask people after the class on what's their name? Don't they have all our names in the class record, like can't hey just say the names and we raise our hands?? Why do we have to go in the front and introduce ourselves?! Anyways so I got through that without passing out in front like last last year because of my anxiety. I was proud of myself

I sat back down to my chair and thought about it for a second, why was I so confident suddenly? Why did I have the courage to smile, to speak loudly. Was it because he was looking?? It can't be, no, I certainly do not have feelings for him. Maybe it's just because I just want to prove that us quiet people can speak up too.

Whatever it is, it will probably bother me for the rest of the day. It was his turn of introducing now. Before he could speak he gave a dorky smile, that was pretty cute. . . Sh*t what am I thinking. I can't be attracted to this dude, I don't even know him! I got lost in my thoughts again. I immediately snapped back to reality and heard his name "Husky."

From that moment my heart just exploded, that's the cutest name I've ever heard! And it even reminds me of the dog breed itself, yes, huskies are one of my favorite dog breeds. In fact I own a husky, her name is Fumi^^ I watched him walk back to his seat to sit down, he caught me looking at him and gave me that same dorky smile. I, being and idiot, probably turned slightly red. I quickly smiled and covered my face with whatever book was on my desk.