chapter 1 : first time we saw him

Once upon a time there were to little girls named Ally and Stacy. They both were sisters and they would always play and laugh and have fun.

One day there mommy had brought someone home with her.

Ally's POV

"we heard talking so we had assumed she was home but we didn't recognize the other voice."

Just then are mommy called out our names "Ally,Stacy" so we jumped up and rushed down stairs to give her a big hug and meet who ever the mystery man was.

We thought she was by the door but we were mistaking. We looked confused for some minutes while are mom and the mystery person was behind us watching what we are about to do.

Stacy said "open the door ally see if mommy outside"ally said"nu-hun I am not going out there" Stacy said "why not?' Ally said " cause its cold out there".... As Stacy and ally are wondering about they're mommy and where she was. They heard laughing coming form behind them .

"omg what's behind us"Stacy says " I don't know and I am not about to find out" ally says. Stacy is well known to be the half dumb one, turns around and screams out "MOMMY!!!"

Narrator POV

Ally runs to her and gives her a big hug and behind ally followed Stacy .both of them jumping happy for joy in there mother's arms not caring about the person that is standing next to her. After all the hugging their mommy introduced them to the mystery person. He was a man the stood about 6,2 in height black soft curly hair that you can tangle your fingers in.

beautiful blue eyes, he was in his Thirty's like Stacy and Ally's mom his body was muscular he had great taste in clothing and his teeth oh god they were so white like a Perl and shined bright like a diamond (that's a song by the way) and his name was Dave Wilson.

Dave Wilson ran a big company in California. ( this is all nonfiction not real, oh and Stacy is 10 ally is 9) the name of his company was Dave Wilson Intern prize, Dave Wilson had a thing for cars before he had his own work place he used to work with his farther fixing cars that was his dads passion and now it is his.

Ally's POV

As are mom was introducing us to him I noticed my mouth dropped and I was staring at him the hole time . when he saw me staring hard he couldn't help but just smiling at me when I saw him do that I closed my mouth whipped the drool off my lip and smiled back at him .

Mom told us while she was away he was going to be the one to take care of us while she is away on a business trip to England (never been there) and she said she was leaving tomorrow and it had left me and Stacy heart broken just by her seeing them this way just made her want to hold them closer to her So she did .