The interview

"As I horrifyingly see my dad knock my mom with his knuckles and end her life with 54 punches wounding her deeply into her skull, I tried to stay quiet while my heart tear down into pieces. Shaking and dying inside as my tears wets the small box where I'm in, father loudly called my name as I cry and tried to stay as quiet as possible."

" When the police came with their shrill siren I cried and shouted so loud that I thought my lungs would implode. Father finally saw where I'm hiding and swiftly walked towards me. My eyes grew wider and wider with every step,hearing my heart beat so loudly as my body collapses,and fear the lord of death take my consciousness away from me. "

" He recklessly opened my treasure box where me and my mom used to put my toys after playing with it. I looked up to him as he dominantly looked down at me and pull my shirt close to him. Having nothing left to do but scream while he aims his fist at my poor face. I closed my eyes to calm my dying nerves before my death arrives. I felt the innocence of a twelve year old child die. "

" Out in the darkness, the relief of hearing electric shocks and the grunt of my father slowly easing his grip on my shirt came. That is the best feeling of all that is incomparable up to this date. So if you can please hire me I will do my best to serve you. I have no one left but my aunt,and I badly need this job to support the both of us".

Those true words came out of my mouth and my red ugly crying eyes, after my tenth interview. I finally spewed out the truth because I felt exhausted of making up stories one interview after another. When they ask the questions "where are your parents?" ,"Why are they leaving you all alone?" , "I will not hire you but instead hire you parents", "you're still a kid what the fuck are you doing here?". I mean I'm already 18 isn't that the legal age?

I saw her face in awe and full sadness and I think that she hired me because her conscience might haunt her if she didn't. Well that's the little perk of having a sad back story. The only thing she told me was "Cole this job might become too demanding for you, I am telling you this because I see a young lady whose needs are getting in the way of her future,but I understand your situation. I would love to help in any way that I could and I might become too generous at times but I hate to be taken advantage of. As soon as I feel that I will strictly ask you to leave okay?" With that sentence I was glad and scared at the same time. I answered her with "Thank you for this opportunity Mrs. Stevenson. I promise you no disappointment" my face quickly shifted from a whimpering bulldog to a happy Samoyed. My face lifted and I was glad and happy again.

My first day will start in 3 days. And she already informed me about her house so I could prepare.

She has 3 sons ages 10,14, and 18 named accordingly Rob, Eric, and Dan. Her husband is Mr. Rocky Stevenson and she said that he wasn't at the house that time because he was a busy man but his hard work paid off ergo giving them a beautiful house and a comfy life. They call it comfy, well I thought it was sumptuous. Her name is Wilma Stevenson by the way, a red hair that I think looked beautiful in her prime,but old age haven't got into her much. She's 47 years old but looks a little bit younger

Thank God I'm hired, I gotta tell this to my aunt.