Camp Nightmare

Authors Note:

Hey guys this is my first story so it probably won't be that good but if u think its good fan or comment me and i'll continue :)

*Chelsea's POV*

Hi my name is Chelsea and this is my story of when I was at camp (by the way its not real!!!)

Well last Summer was the worst three days of my life I was chased a bear, storked by one of the coordinators, caught by a living cactus and much more I can not say until you read on.....

So heres how it happened on Monday the 22nd of January when my friends and I went to school that morning with our sleeping gear and clothes and sat down on the floor with our class mates I was sitting with my besties Madi, Gabby, Joy, Ayla, Caleb, Sam and Grace and we were playing around whispering to each other while our teacher Mr. Briggs was explaining the rules of our camp.By the way we were going to Glasba Boot Camp to have our camp. So back to the story we all went outside to wait for the bus after Mr. Briggs had explained the rules and called the roll. So we all put our belongings in the trunk of the bus and got in the bus and headed off to Glasba Boot Camp. On the bus it was so boring because it toke about one and a half hours to get there but I had my bestie Gabby to keep me company. After about five minutes of the bus ride Jackson yelled out to me across the bus "you like".......

Authors Note: Sorry its so short but its my first try please fan and comment me to add on about the bus journey and what name Jackson yelled out!!! So keep going on Wattpad to see more updates of my story