Chapter 2: Best Frenemies Forever

Edited A/N: omg this is so cringe that i can't even edit it anymore. I brb after throwing up. Omg i have to fix this!
-----

Today was another day like any other... Boring. I woke up early so I got ready, ate my breakfast. I took out my phone to check the time, still had 25 minutes. Suddenly, a light popped up in my mind... What if I annoy jungkook today? That bunny annoyed me alot so today is my day. I smiled evily.

*time skip to school*

I was trying to find Jungkook, i saw him standing there but he wasn't alone.

"I can explain kookie" Her voice is so high. Oof.

"There is nothing left to explain. Leave me alone tzuyu." He said coldly.

I turned around to leave but soon stopped as I heard her say my name.

"Y/N! She gave me the dare to kiss eunwoo, I refused because It's wrong but-"

"Stop lying. Y/N didn't even come to school yesterday. Now leave me alone and live a happy life with eunwoo"

He said and walked away. I followed him. He went under a tree shade and sat down.

Jungkook P.O.V:

I know now. How Y/N felt when Jimin cheated on her. And I am such a jerk for using it against her. It wasn't even her fault, he was the one who couldn't see her worth. I have to apologise to her!

Y/N's P.O.V

I walked near him and sat down.

"Hey... Listen." I said

He didn't reply. I looked at him to see him lost in his thoughts. I shook him by his shoulder as he looked at me.

"Y/n... Am sorry Y/n! It's so cheap of me to use your breakup as a weapon against you. How pathetic am i. I-"

I cut him off with a hug. He was surprised but wrapped his arms around me too. "Hey, It's okay." I smiled at him.

"Really?" He asked with his doe eyes.

"Mhm, atleast you realized how pathetic and cheap you are" I winked at him and ran off.

"Come here you little-" He said as he caught me and starting tickling me. We fell on the ground as we laughed out loud.

"Thank you Y/n" He smiled warmly at me.

"You're welcome but i still ain't your friend mister so get off me, don't get too frank" I reminded him.

"I know, you'll always be my frenemy!" He pinched my cheeks with a big smile on his face. He skipped his way to the classroom before i could ask him... What the hell is a frenemy?

----------------
A/N: heyo, Here's another chapter. I hope you enjoyed!💕

(Edited A/N: This chapter was so hard to edit and it still ain't any better istg-)