Alone?

"Nerd!"
"Shorty!"
"Weak!"
These insults pierced through me, why are these fifth graders so me to me...I'm only in second grade. I cried and cried, not being able to speak out of fear. I trembled until...

"Hey stop that!!"

I looked up, and saw two tall,and skinny kids who look about my age.

"Get away from her!" The blonde one said
"Yea! She didn't do nothin'!" The black haired kid said continuing the other boys sentence. The fifth graders look angered by the comments, and started laughing. "What are you two going to do about it!" The black haired one through a weak punch that did nothing to the older bully. The blonde one face palmed, and sighed. In a few seconds the younger boys were being plummeted by the older kids. The bully left after they were content with what they had done.

The boys slowly stood up, and stumbled over to me. Both of there front teeth were knocked out. The black haired boys left one, and The blonde boys right one. They mirrored each other like twins. They smiled at me and held out their hands. "Hi, I'm Jet!" "And I'm Droy!" I wiped my eyes as they helped me up. "I-I'm Levy.."  "That's a pretty name" Droy smiled, Jet nodded  "For a pretty girl too!!" I blushed, "Wanna join are friend group!! We call our selves shadow gear!!" They said in unison. I smiled and nodded. Little did I know that these boys would turn into brothers to me, and always be by my side no matter what!