Fruit Ninja

"Hello Mrs. Grady." I smiled as I walked into the building once again, it's been about two weeks since I started, and I got two pay checks since then, too. I finally got to go to the store and buy food, I had pasta. I also bought some new outfits, and put the rest of the money into a savings account, oh yes.

"Hello Ms. Veranna, Mr. Sheeran is actually waiting for you in his office." She smiled and I nodded, I wonder what he wants.

"Hey." I smiled as I walked into his office, the door was open so I just let myself in.

"Hey Lola." He responded with a smile, he was in a bean bag chair strumming his guitar.

"You wanted to see me or whatever?" I laughed sitting down, he nodded.

"Yeah, I want you to work with me on a song, I have an idea but I need help." He smiled and I smiled wide.

"Yes, of course!"

"So, what have you been doing?" I looked up and saw Edward.

 "Working on paper work." I shrugged clicking onto a different tab on my computer screen.

"Really?" He smiled, I realized he was behind me.

"No, you got me, I was taking a break." I laughed.

 "Well what were you doing?" He asked moving his hand over to the mouse.

"Uh nothing." I bit my lip and smiled.

"Something." He clicked on the tab I just clicked off of, I heard a chuckle escape from his lips.

"You're the one that looked." I shrugged and looked at the screen, I was on Tumblr and my blog is about One Direction, Ed Sheeran, and some other people...yeah Edward was apart of my blog.

"You blog about me?" He questioned, I looked at him and nodded.

"I guess, your pictures just come up on my dashboard and I reblog them." I laughed and he gave me a suspicious look.

"Then why does this one say you posted it, and it's your edit." I looked back at the screen and laughed.

"I don't know."

"Okay, sure."

"You're funny." I shook my head as Ed swung a baseball bat and hit an apple...yes an apple. It broke into pieces and flew into many directions, we were outside, taking a break, and he wanted to be a fruit ninja, but we didn't have a sword so he's using a baseball bat....I really don't know...

 "Thank you." He smiled as a tomato flew at him, hey! A tomato is a fruit...

"Oh god." I laughed as it sprayed juice everywhere as it made contact with the bat.

 "That was fun.", Ed turned to me, holding the bat loosely in his left hand, "You should try." He smiled and walked over to me, handing me the bat.

"No...I'm good." I laughed putting my hands up.

"No, come on! It's super fun." He pushed the bat towards me some more and I rolled my eyes, grabbing it in one swift movement.

"Fine, but be ready to get juiced." I laughed getting in position as one of the other guys got ready to throw an apple.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready."

I swung the bat.

Ajfkldsjfkldfjdskl. I know, that's not even words! I don't care! I'm tired!

I fell onto my bed, ripping off my clothes that I wore all day, sighing as I felt free. I heard my doorbell ring and I groaned, quickly slipping on a t-shirt and sweatpants, after the fourth ring, someone is impatient, I walked down the hall to the door, hearing the bell for the fifth time I yelled "Hold on!" Honestly, could they be a little patient? I do need to walk there!

"Hello?" I answered the door blindly, looking up, because I'm rather short, to see who it was.

"Hello Lola." A low voice growled, my breathing stopped and I staggered back.

"U-uncle?"

*le gasp* Oh my geez! Anyway, thanks for the support and reads! I luff you all! :) -Nikki xxx