Super Fun. Note The Sarcasm.

Today- 05/25/19
Date this happened- 05/24/19

I had a great time at work last night. Backstory first though!!!

Ok so I liked this guy since 3rd grade, and then I apparently tried to kiss him (which I don't remember) and our friendship fell apart in like 4th or 5th grade (Again, I don't remember.) I have had the WORST time getting over him, and I think I might still like him a little, but then in 8th grade he got this girlfriend and is still with her (we're in 10th grade.)

SOOOOOO............

He comes into this local ice cream place that I work at, and so me being me I skirted to the bathroom, but not before I had to tell the guy who was TAKING HIS, HIS SISTER, AND HIS GIRLFRIEND'S ORDER. I was in complete agony, and texted my mom for advice but she didn't respond until later. I came out of the bathroom and hid in the back room, watching the little camera to see if he had left. But no, he had to stay and eat his ice cream inside. I was in panic mode, but then I had to take another customers order. They just ordered ice cream, but then they had to go sit down too, and so I had to walk by MY OLD CRUSH and give their ice cream to them. I wanted to die right then and there. But then he left and it was all good.

I don't think I've loved anyone more then I loved him.

But then this morning, my mom, grandma, and my moms cousin, were here and then my mom had to bring up the topic. And honestly, I miss him so much (as a friend... maybe more.) then I got angry because it's a painful thing to talk about for me, so I went in my room and went on Wattpad. Then my mom came in and forced me to talk about it, and then the three of my family members went to Walmart without me. I didn't really want to go, but I didn't want to be left out. So I cleaned my room and then started writing this.

Here are the texts between my mom and I:

Thanks for hearing my rant!!!

❤️Nat