1.00

It was April 25th 2002 i remember that date becasue that's when my sister died ... my twin sister she was the famous one took her life way uphill joing the girl group TLC ... before she left to honduras we had an argument i remember it clear as day .

flash back.

LIsa(left eye):they do! yes they do the numbers have to match!

Lina:what are you talking about? ... you need to get on working with the group

Lisa:i need to clear my mind you don't understand you never do .. NOBODY FUCKING UNDERSTANDS!

Lina:i do! i do understand it's just... you're sounding crazy right now

Lisa:am i? oh wait am i crazy because i burnt a house down? huh? is that why i'm crazy he deserved it!

Lina:what? .. no not that you were talking about signs and stuff having to match

Lisa:my spirtual belief ok! i need some space NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

Lina:I HATE YOU! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN..... NEVER!

end.See that's the day i truly lost my sister i never got to say bye or i love you big sis ... but no i hated her n wished she never came back ... but i didn't think it would be taken so literal .. i hated myself i barely wanted to go to her funeral .. i spoke there i cried with every word "My dear beloved sister, i never got to say bye to you.. or that i loved you ... you just left it was my fault im the one to blame for your death i just wish we never argued that day" people looked at me in disbelief No one did anything for me so i moved away from Philadelphia and moved to Oakland California ... it was hard from the start i had to make a new lifestyle .. the bad thing is Lisa isnt here to see her now 11 year old niece i had my daughter Lisa one year after my sister died .. i named her after my sister T-boz and Chilli were there ..

Chilli: said she was gone be the next left eye foreal she looked just like Lisa now that she's 11 i see the resemblance i told her about my sister which was her aunt she cried a little but one day she came home and told me that my sister killed herself! i couldn't believe the language where could she hear this

well....