tears;

This is straight from the roleplay me and donut are doing and i am crying so hard

omfg

okay-- so Sebastian just found out about naven and he almost choke natsu.

and...

readddd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu shook her off of him, not letting her pull him up. Instead, he remained on his knees, then placed his arms on the ground, then his forehead. All in a very, pathetic looking bow.

"It doesn't have to ever happen again." Natsu told Sebastian.

"Just say the word and I'll leave, not come back."

"Fine then--" Raven cut Sebastian off, tear beaming off her eyes.

"You just can't leave Natsu! I wouldn't be able to handle it!! I-I can't lose you either! I am begging you!" She yelled and Sebastian covered her mouth and eyes, sighing softly.

He knew this would make Raven upset but he knew it needed to be done.

Tears were on the verge of spilling from Natsu's eyes, but he stood and put on a smile.

"You'll get over it," he said in the coldest voice he could manage. His voice cracked though, and he prayed she hadn't noticed.

"Sebastian..." Natsu got the butler's attention, then mouthed a few words, knowing that Raven wouldn't be able to see his lips moving since her eyes were covered. 'Cherish her'.

Then, Raven heard the padding of sandals on carpet, followed by the creaking and the click of the door opening and closing.

Sebastian nodded his head and watched Natsu leave, turning his head when he felt Raven's tear wet his white gloves, her cheeks becoming heated and her breathing becoming shallow.

he was

gone

the only thing i had to remember him for

where the tears that i am shedding at this moment