No Way...

You was asleep in deep dream. Luckily for you, you broke your annoying as fuck alarm clock. You really was fast asleep. Scout told you he had to go do something. You nodded your head ok.

(Scout's POV)
Now here is the REALLY big surprise. Since it's been almost one year we've been together, I really want us to be happy together. This is the perfect gift to surprise her. I just wanted to wear something formal and I had difficulty with that. "Hey Spy? Got a minute?" I asked peeking my head through Spy's Smoking Room. "Yes mon ami?" He asked. "So I was wondering if you could find me something formal to wear since I have a gift for Y/N." I replied blushing like a madman. "I will help you." He said with a smile on his face. "Thanks Spy." I said happily. "Eh no problem."

One Hour Later

(Your POV)
You woke up from a text message from Scout. He told you to meet him by the fountain at 3 pm. You was a little concerned but then you shook the feeling off. You got dressed and put on (insert clothes). You then left the base. You was walking for about 5 minutes until you saw Scout wearing a tuxedo. You blushed wildly and walked to him.

"Hi Scout, so why did you want me to come here?" You asked him. "Hi tuts. The reason why I told you to come here was because, I have a gift for you." He said, holding your hands in his embrace. "Since it's already been a year since we've been together, I have a gift from my heart to you." You gasped as he got down on one knee. "F/N, M/N, L/N, will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?" Scout asked as he opened the box with the ring inside. You shedded a tear. "Yes!" You exclaimed. Scout put the ring on your finger and the two of you kissed each other passionately under the napalm skies.

At the base (A/N: Here we go XD)

And at the RED base was everyone crying like babies...EVEN SOLDIER CRIED A BUNCH! "Ich can't take it nein more!!!" Medic bawled. "Me neither partner!" Engie said wiping his tears with his finger. Soldier was selling tissue boxes. He was bawling his eyes out so much, he even bought himself a few. "Sniff TISSUES MAGGOTS! GET YOUR Sniff TISSUES HERE!" Soldier hollered in between his cries.
Everyone brought tissues and wiped their eyes.

You and Scout were walking back, holding hands and smiling at each other. Once you two got back to the base, you almost burst of laughter. You and Scout noticed everyone crying their eyes out. You clapped your hands twice to get their attention. Everyone stared at you and you finally spoke. "What...the hell...happened? Hehe" you asked in between giggles. Everyone was dead silent because you was waiting to say who was gonna clean the tears. Scout then whispered "How bout we check the cams?" "Good idea" You replied almost being a giggly bitch. The both of you then checked the security cameras and saw that Soldier cried out his eyes first.

After 3 seconds...

"SOLDIER MISTER! YOU ARE CLEANING UP THIS FUCKING MESS!!!" you squawked. Soldier got straight to the point and grabbed a mop. Engineer then had the FUCKING AUDACITY to put Soldier in a maid dress. You couldn't hold it anymore so you bursted into laughter. Everyone except Soldier was dying of laughter. "Engie why..." Soldier asked quietly. "Heh sorry Soldier Boy"  Engineer chuckled. You and the whole team decided to party to celebrate your marriage.

9 Months Later (A/N: YOU WOULD'VE THOUGHT I WAS GONNA WRITE A LEMON!) You and your beloved Scout decided to start a family. You had a boy named (B/N) and a girl named (G/N). You and the whole base adored the two little babies and was able to take care of them. You was able to keep your family in their house. They was very proud.

You had a very good life as a mercenary

~The End

A/N: WAAAAAH SORRY I WAS DEAD!!! But it's finally done! The final chapter...on this fanfiction... (Cries) GIVE MEH REQUESTS!!!