The One That Was Alone

Naruto is 5-6 years in this book
"Bold- Kurama speaking"
"Naruto speaking to Kurama"
'Naruto's thoughts.'
I do not own Naruto in any way.
Please leave comments!!!!

Naruto sat on the bench. It was the middle of the night, 12:00 am. He was alone, the only sound was the rustling of the leaves in the distance. The blonde haired boy sighed. He looked at the wrists covered in scars.
"Kit, you should really stop cutting those wrists of yours." The beast said to the yellow haired child
"Kurama?" The blonde boy said, ignoring the kyubi's statement.
"Yes kit?" The beast answered.
"What do you think the village would do if I killed myself"  Naruto said to Kurama. The beast was taken aback at the question.
"I don't know kit." He finally answered after a long pause.
"I don't want to go through any more of the pain the villagers put me through. It hurts, Kurama. I just want it to end."

The blonde haired boy sighed. His hair was much lighter than it was when he was born. Like the life was being sucked out of it. His skin was pale and he looked malnourished.
"Kit, no. Killing yourself won't fix the problem. You will get through this, we can get through it together. I know that the reason the villagers hate you is because of me. But I want to help you get through this. Let me help you." The great beast tried. He didn't know what to say.

When he first met the boy was when he was very lively. For a one year old, he was very intelligent. He had learned to talk at the age of two months, and was walking by three months. Just after his parents were murdered by the Kyuubi claw, the fox was sealed inside the little boy. He was then taken to the orphanage by the Third Hokage. While he was there, he didn't move, play, or even try to communicate with the children, or the adults. He was mute, motionless and depressed.

But just because he was silent didn't mean he wasn't watching. He watched from the shadows, crawling to a corner and watching the adults talk. At night he tried to make the sound he saw the adults make earlier.

That was when he was introduced to Kurama. He met the boy and taught him how to fight, talk, read, write, and even preform S-ranked Jutsu's.

By the age of 3 he was kicked out of the orphanage for 'taking up the time other children needed'. Even though the adults never touched him. They were scared of him, one woman had seen him talking to his shadow, which was Kurama disguised, and ran to the other employees there.

She told the whole story and the boy was kicked out as soon as he could walk. Which was much earlier than they knew, he had hidden most of his talents till a suitable age.

He was 6 now, three years had passed since he was kicked out of the orphanage. Naruto was beaten, raped, and tortured almost every day he went out.

He couldn't defend himself without showing how he really was. So he took all the beatings and talked to Kurama at night. But the worst thing that the pale blonde haired boy started doing was cutting his wrists.

He started cutting them about a month ago. He felt like the pain of the cuts took his mind off the pain in his heart. Right then, Naruto felt worse than Gaara. His pain was more horrendous than Pain's. And his hate was greater than Itachi's.

But he never fought back. He hid himself from the world. He hid himself from the pain.

Naruto took his hands of his pink, scarred wrists.
"Kurama, I won't kill myself." He told the massive kyuubi.
"Good" replied the red-furred bijuu.
"I'm going to become the villain, and kill everyone who has done me wrong." Naruto smiled. But it wasn't his normal 'to wide to be true' smile. It was a smile that made the child look like a murderer. Someone who will stop at nothing to kill. He looked like Kurama before he met the ball of sunshine 5 years ago.