Chapter 1

*Jude/Judith/Tins POV

"What the fuck is your problem, bitch?"

Too harsh isn't it? Well that's me. Celestine Judith Hermosa the bitch of the room, sorry mali pala. The bitch in the whole Academy. No need for too much intoduction of myself.

Anyways, I'm here pulling the long brownish hair of my bitch-mate. What's wrong with this people? Honestly? Wala naman akong ginagawa except sa pagtawag ko sa kanya ng bitch in the middle of our class.

It's her fault anyway. Nakiki-pagflirt ba naman sa seatmate ko. Haha. So bitch of me right? Seatmate ko lang naman pero overacting na. Ang ingay kasi eh. Nakikinig ako sa professor namin eh. And that I believe ay minsan lang mangyare.

"Stop pulling my hair! You bitchy-witch!" -Anika. I forgot to say this bitch's name. It's Anika.

Okay. That pulled my trigger. Mas lalo ko pang hinila at tinadyakan ang katawan nya. Psh. That's what they call weak! And I hate weak.

Nakikita ko ang mga chismosa sa paligid namin but they don't have the courage to stop me because they know what will happen to them if they do.

"Celestine Hermosa! Stop this rediculous act this once!"-our prinsipal shouted at me.

"Why would I?" Tuloy pa rin ang pagsabunot ko dito sa panget na nilalang na to.

"Because I'll have your lolo see me this instance. Stop this, Young Lady!"- Mrs. Salvador

Oh how I hate it when they involve my family into this. Not that I love them. Eww. No way. Over my drop-dead-delicious body. It's just that they care too much for their fame and name that they forgot how to be human.

This bitch suddenly got the chance to run away. Hmm. Hayaan na lang. After all, I'm done with her.

Mrs. Salvador starts to walk and talk with her stupid gestures that makes me irritate more.

"Well dear, I'm not getting any younger here so might as well join me having a walk." She said that to me with her pa-sweet voice.

Argh. Kung alam nya lang na sobrang bothered ako sa itsura nya. Actually no. Sa presence nya mismo. But I have no other choice so I followed this old hag.

"Did you know that this academy was build by your lolo's and lola and also my great-grand lola?" Mrs. Salvador.

"Psh. I already know that Mrs. Salvador. You already said that to me like thousand times!"

"Yes. Perhaps a thousand times yet you still don't get what I want to say. Do you, huh kiddo?"

"So? What is it? Sabihin mo na lang agad please?" Nagmamakaawa na ko. Sobrang bored na kasi ako. And also I can see the guys around checking me out because of my outfit. Well, hindi ko sila masisise. I look hot.

I'm with my curled-brunnet hair, paired with a super fit shirt that shows my curves and a little piece of my cleavage. Packed with my black  leggings that perfectly suits my big ass and a high boots. Not to mention my oh-so-ready-for-the-club-party-later make-up. Hey. I'm clearing it out guys. I'm still a virgin alright? Ganito lang talaga ako manamit simula nung.. ah basta.

"I'm just saying na sana naman kahit konti ay magkaroon ka ng delekadesa para sa mga ninuno mo ana kagalang-galang. I can't believe na ikaw pa ang sisira sa image nyo. From the start I believe in you na kaya mo ito at hindi ka basta-basta susuko. I know mahirap ang kalagayan mo because of what happend to your par-"

"Shut it! I don't need that anymore. I'm going." I cut her off dahil malapit na kong pumutok. I swear I don't want to hear anymore of them.

Umalis na ko ng hindi lumilingon. At lumapit ako sa hot guy na kanina pa ko tinitignan. Hindi sya panget pero hindi din sya pogi.

A|N

Oh my goodness!!! Oha! MEron nang chap. 1! Itutuloy pa ba natin tong kabaliwan ko guys?!?!?