Chapter 3 || Kids in Love (short)

Soon after 5 minutes, Han, Chan, Hyunjin and Felix, had some feelings for Mina, Kyla, and Ashley. Stray Kids goes to their lunch tables, and Mina, Kyla, and Ashley got their own tables separate from Stray Kids.

Author's P.O.V
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
(Okay, so this is a bit weird that I have my own point of view xD)

Stray Kids sits on their chairs, and Chan starts the conversation. "I gotta tell you.. Kyla's pretty cute." Chan said. Han looks at each of the members and replies "And so is Mina." Han said with a smirk that is noticeable. "Ashley too." Hyunjin and Felix said. "What?" Hyunjin and Felix says once again, at the same time.

"She's mine!" They both said as Han has his eyes wide open. "Guys, calm down. We have plenty of time to get with them." Han said. "He's right." Chan said.

Mina's P.O.V
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I overheard what they said about us, so I decide to tell Kyla and Ashley about it.
"Guys!" I said. "What?" They said. "First of all, Ashley, you are in a love triangle." "W-wait.. With who?" Ashley asked.

"With Felix and Hyunjin Oppa!" I responded smiling. "And, Kyla, your ultimate bias, is in love with you." I said while trying to keep a straight face. "W-wait, how do you know all this?" Kyla asked. "I overheard their conversation!" I said smiling badly. Kyla and Ashley just made silence.

"We should totally confess on Friday!" Kyla said happily. "But, I'm in a love triangle.. I.. Don't know who to choose.." Ashley said.

"S-should I just let Hyunjin go?" Ashley said sad. "Oh.. Never thought about that one, heh." I said.
"Well, let's just find out who she loves more, Mina." Kyla said. "Yea, we need to give her time to think." I responded pouting.

-30 MINUTES LATER-
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ashley is having a light headache on who to choose.

Ashley's P.O.V
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After lunch, I walk to Hyunjin oppa's locker to see what he was doing. 6 steps before I was at the locker, I see him with another girl. I was heartbroken by this.. I was willing to choose him, but he has found someone already.

"Hehehe! Babe, let's go to my place to eat some dinner" the girl said. "Alright, babe." Hyunjin oppa said. I knew they were a couple, 'cause by the word 'babe'. But some people that are best friends, call each other babe.

But, I saw Hyunjin oppa holding her hand. I guess I made my decision. Here I come, Felix Lee.