I

Justice P.O.V 

Zipping my bag, I look through the window watching how the wind dandles the leaves of my favorite tree. The same tree, which has grown along with me. The last year of university!! Oh god, I can't believe it.

"JUSTICE!! Are you ready? We have to live now or we don't get there on time. "

My twin brother says.

"I coming!! ", I respond.

Taking my bag, stopping just a  second at my door, looking at my room. Here I go, a new year.

________

" Finally!! For a moment I thought you were kidnapped for aliens!" Says, my brother Matthew, smiling.

" You would love that, wouldn't you?"

" Of course! Imagine you meeting aliens, making friends with them, so you could steal all of their plans, then you saved humanity, become a hero, and I would be the twin brother of the hero, without doing anything!" Says Matthew with a big smile, like it has everything figured out.

" aha I actually kind of like that idea"

" You do?" I almost laughed with his confused expression.

Walking to the car, with my bag, and him following behind me with his.

" Of course, who wouldn't want to be a hero or better return alive from an encounter  with aliens?" I said laughing and Matt joined me.

" Yeah you are right maybe it is not the best idea"

"Come we have to say goodbye to parents"

" Wait, by the way, has Amelia said something, is she ready yet?" I ask him, about our best friend, she is coming with us to the university. I met her at the seven grade, and since then we have been together, of course with ups and downs, like any relationship, but we are still best friends. Matt met her through me at the end of seven grade and as we were always together, the three of us become closer over the years.

" Yeah, she said she would be here in 10 minutes," he said

" Okay, so let's go find mom and dad?"

" Yes, I can't wait to see them crying. " He says with a sarcastic tone.

" That is the hard part"