Thanks Pete (Part 1)

//I can't believe I'm writing this oh my god//

//I've never written gay smut help me//

((maybe this really happened and I'm Patrick, you never know))

((what))

Another award, just for being a rad motherfucker with hella sick music.

As I walk around the arena the awards ceremony was held, trays laden with champagne are pushed towards my face ((don't u dare even think about it no bad totally not a sex reference)). Eventually my head got kinda fuzzy and everything kept jumping out and tripping me.

I have the sudden thought to go find Pete and congratulate him. Us. Fall Out Boy. Me. What??

When I see him, I really want to give him a hug. So I did. Pete hugs are amazing.

"Heyyy Pete" I grab his arm and pull him to a couch somewhere, I don't know where. Why is there even a couch here? I don't really care, I just notice Pete is sitting quite close to me.

I throw my arm around him, still feeling kinda weird from the champagne.

I lean my head down to his and look at him. His eyes, his cute little nose, his hair... his lips. And suddenly they're on mine.

As Pete leans in towards Patrick, the latter never hesitates to reciprocate the action, wrapping his arms around Pete's neck, Pete's own finding their way to Patty's sides. Patrick gently places his hand on Pete's neck, trying to pull him closer, closer, never able to get him close enough.

As the two get lost in their own little world, Pete pulls his head back, leaving Patrick breathless and confused.

"I've always wanted to do that" Patrick blushes, his shoes suddenly becoming increasingly interesting.

Pete grabs Stump's hand and stands to his feet, dragging the other man with him.

Half an hour later, they were inside Pete's apartment, against a wall. The pair were too impatient to walk the extra 3 steps to the bedroom, so Patrick was pinned to the hallway by Pete.

Everything was a blur of hands roaming and clothes being thrown to god-knows-where,but the one thing that was evident was ecstasy, pure bliss.

Soon enough,they wandered the little way to Pete's room and landed on the bed in a fit of giggles. Grown men laughing, lost in love.

This was inevitable, really.