______

PLAGIARISM

Plagiarism is presenting someone else’s work or ideas as your own, with or without their consent, by incorporating it into your work without full acknowledgement. All published and unpublished material, whether in manuscript, printed or electronic form, is covered under this definition. Plagiarism may be intentional or reckless, or unintentional. Under the regulations for examinations, intentional or reckless plagiarism is a disciplinary of fence.

PLAGIARISM LAW

Many people think that plagiarism is simply copying someone else’s work however in reality it is more serious than that. Plagiarism can be defined as literary theft – stealing someone’s work and claiming it as your own. This can happen on purpose or accidentally through not referencing a piece of work properly but there is nothing worse for a student than working hard and being accused of academic dishonesty.

Universities may use a piece of software called Turnltln to check a piece of work for plagiarism. This will scan the document and pick out any areas of the text that are very similar to pieces of internet text that aren’t referenced and also other assignments saved in their database.

Students/people who have been accused of plagiarism face serious consequences if they are found guilty. At most universities the penalty can be anything from a written warning to full exclusion from the course.

FICTION generally is a narrative form, in any medium, consisting of people, events, or places that are imaginary—in other words, not based strictly on history or fact. In its most narrow usage, fiction refers to written narratives in prose and often specifically novels, though also novellas and short stories. More broadly, fiction has come to encompass imaginary narratives expressed in any form, including not just writings but also live theatrical performances, films, television programs, radio dramas, comics, role-playing games, and video games.

A work of fiction implies the inventive construction of an imaginary world and, most commonly, its fictionality is publicly acknowledged, so its audience typically expects it to deviate in some ways from the real world rather than presenting only characters who are actual people or portrayals that are factually true. Fiction is generally understood as not fully adhering to the real world, which consequently leaves its themes and its context, such as if and how it relates to the real world or real issues, open to various interpretations. Characters and events within some fictional works may even exist in their own context entirely separate from the known physical universe: an independent fictional universe.

In contrast to fiction is its traditional opposite: non-fiction, in which the creator assumes responsibility for presenting only the historical and factual truth. Despite the usual distinction between fiction and non-fiction, some modern works blur the boundary, particularly ones that fall under certain experimental storytelling genres—including some postmodern fiction, autofiction, or creative nonfiction like non-fiction novels and docudramas—as well as deliberate literary frauds, which are falsely marketed as nonfiction.

EXPECT typo graphical errors, grammatical errors, spellings mistake, and what-so-ever you call ERROR! If you're searching for a perfect story then I may say, this story ISN'T FOR YOU to READ. That's all thank you.

The source of Plagiarism, Plagiarism Law, and Fiction words came from Wikipedia. I'm not owning the words. But sadly, these words will be part of the story's book.

ENJOY!

Copyright © 2021 caelestekai.