Chapter 10 James?

We stood there hugging for about 5mins until Mr.Night found us. He gradually got mad at me for using my power with no permission. Mason got sent to detention while me and James went back to class.
Back in class

Emma had started talking to me, "so what's the deal with you and the new kid?" "Hm oh James were just friends, also who's the girls name with black hair?" "Oh her she's Aura, she's one of those spoiled brats that are rich. To be honest surprised that she goes to this school." "Ohh ok"
Mason's POV
Tch can't believe I got detention, that jerk James got me in here! I'll get my revenge and it'll be sweet! I'll break them up for sure and with the help of Aura this plan can't fail.
James POV
I was walking back to class when I realized that Aura was standing outside. Jeez can this day get any worse I thought. Aura started talking "So sweetie I hate to break it to you but the stupid girl has to go!" "Oh ok bye see you never." "Haha that's not funny I'm your girlfriend and that girl Orabella is trying to break us up, so stop hanging out with her!" "My girlfriend....heh I stopped loving you the second you kissed that idiot Mason, leave me and Ora alone." "You have a nickname for her sooo sweet just wait though she might be more heartless then me? How can you trust her, you trusted me and I broke your heart. Good luck with that." After that she walked away. She was right though how can I trust my heart with someone I rarely even know....wow I must've been desperate or something whatever. I went up to the roof and skipped class.
Back to Orabella's POV
James wasn't in class? Well maybe he's on the roof. As I go up the stairs I see James sitting down not paying attention and Mason pushed him down. "OMG JAMES!!"
~To be continued in chapter 11~