The box

KATELYN'S P.O.V.

I wake up surrounded by darkness, apart from the grinding of metal against metal the area is silent. Feeling with my hands I discover that I'm in a box, and I think I'm traveling up.

The box stops abruptly and a screen opens to reveal twenty or so boys looking down at me. the light is blinding, I cannot see them, but I can see there silhouettes.

"A girl?"

" Is she hot"

"I call Dibs"

Clunk, one of the boys drops in to the box with me,

" What's your name?"

"Uh, I-I-I-I know I'm British does that help?"

"No" he answers

come you know this, I mutter to my self,"he he, I can't remember anything!!!! Is that normal? what do I look like? where am I ? who are you guys? am I the only girl here? how old am I? who put me here?" I slow down my breathing. A cute guy around 17 with a British accent answers me.

" It's perfectly fine to not remember anything, none of us did or can, you have light/dark brown hair,below waist length and dark brown eyes, you are in the bloody glade, we call ourselves the Gladers and some of us shanks have been here for over two years, you are the second girl to have come into the glade, you look about 15 years old and we don't know who put us here but we call them the creators, do those bloody answers satisfy your shucking thirst for knowledge?"

HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER? DO YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE KATELYN? YOU WILL FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!