Midnight Stagecoach *Teaser*

I lifted the small and rusty latch that need to be oiled badly, as it made a loud and ear splitting screech. I stopped, listening to see if any one had woken up. After a few seconds I pushed open the window and climbed onto the small balcony of shingles. I shut the window but left a tiny bit open so I could get back in later. I climbed off the roof and onto the ground. Houses nowadays didn't have backyards and just led to an alley. This was how my house was. I quietly paced down the alley until I jumped from a loud noise. I turned around to see a cat in a trash bin, stupid cat.

If I got caught out past the kingdoms curfew I would be in a lot of trouble, but it's worth it, as long as I get to see him. I continued down the alley until I saw what I was looking for, the black stage coach.

Nobody rode in them nowadays, except for rich people when they want to make a statement. It was Alec's. I tried not to run to it, my heart beating rapidly. When I reached the stagecoach I checked my surroundings making sure no one was watching me. After reaching the conclusion that no one was around I slowly opened the stagecoach doors.

I didn't need a light to know exactly where Alec was. I could sense him. I felt him coming near me and my suspicions where made conclusion when I felt someones soft lips touch mine, It was Alec. I shiver went down my spine and I smiled, savoring his lips, "Alec," I whispered softly as he pulled away. I shut the door behind me and hugged him.

"Adrina," he whispered into my ear. I felt my butterflys in my stomach as I heard his smooth voice. He shifted and his nose hit my ear and I made a soft squeak, "I missed you." I felt his presence leave and go to one of the poorly cushioned seats. I followed to the sound.

I heard him flicking open his lighter and sparks of red and orange illuminated the coach. I could see him now. His perfectly smooth face and hair that when he leaned over would fall past his eyes, his perfect perfect green eyes. He lit a perched candle and then sat down, not drawing his gaze from me once.

I leaned towards him until we were about 3 inches apart and my heart was racing, "I missed you," I whispered.

"Not as much as I've missed you," Alec said and then parted the gap between us.

His hand went to my face and we sat there for a few seconds, our faces so close, our lips touching. His tongue hit my lips and I knew what he wanted. I opened my lips and soon our tongues were battling. A small moan left my lips and he kissed me harder. Everything falling in place.

Soon we were gasping for air and our fore heads were touching. he patted his lap and I sat on it. He leaned back until he was laying down along three cushions, with me on top of him. His head was by my ear and I was looking at the ripped ceiling.

"I love you," he said and I smiled.

"Not as much as I love you," I replied, taking his last smooth line. He sighed a happy sigh, tickling my ear.

We lay there for a little while, just listening to each other breathing. I could feel his chest rising and lowering. Out of no where he slid out from under me and loomed over me. He kissed me again and I slowly sat up a little but he pushed me back down. His kisses left my lips and traveled around my nose and mouth and then to my ear. He kissed down my neck and was soon to my chest. I felt him pull my shirt collar a little as he kissed the crook of my neck. My breath hitched the moment his lips made contact. His hands were now on my waist and hip, they started to make their way to the rim of my shirt, "Alec," I muttered softly. He stopped, "you know-"

"I know," he said and didn't say anything else, "I just love you."

It was bad enough for us to be sneaking out, which was against the law. But the thing we wanted so badly you couldn't do until you were married. It was stupid, but also the law.

"I love you to," I said and brushed my hand on his cheek. He softly kissed it, "I need to go."

He sighed and then kissed me one last time, "I'll see you tomorrow," he said.

I went to the stagecoach door and slowly opened it, looking back at him one last time, "good night."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to VOTE and read Winter Wonderland! Thanks Loves! This was a teaser to the story so it isn't what might actually happen ;)