4:20 PM

Bi WenJun

JYY:im heading there rn

JYY:
im heading there rn

WenJun:
ok
read at 4:25

JYY:
SORRY IM RUNNING
LATE I HAD A PROBLEM.
JYY:
stay there, im almost there

WenJun:
i ordered us drinks. im all
the way in the back

JYY:
ok

[ Bi WenJun and Jiang YingYan has disconnected]

i walked in. the smell of coffee calmed me down. i walked over all the way in the back. there was the familiar boy from the pictures i saw. i went over to him. "wenjun?" i asked. he looks up at me and smiles. oh gosh those dimples! "cute." i whispered. "yingyan?" he asked. i nod my head and sat in front of him. "here, i hope you like americano." he said giving me coffee. "so whats wrong?" i asked. he was hesitant to talk, but did anyways.

"there is this girl i like. she acts like she likes me too... but i dont think she does since she does it to another boy too. she kissed me yesterday. i didnt know how to react, so i left. she texted me and asked to meet up. im scared. i dont know what to do. do you think she likes me back?" wenjun said. i was shock at the confession. h-he likes someone. you hear that? thats my heart breaking. "yingyan?" he asked. "uh, sorry. she probably does like you back. i mean she did kiss you. go to her and confess." i said. i smiled at him, its ok. its not like you really liked him. "youre right. thank you!" he said and left. i sat there, sad that i thought i had a chance with him.

i stayed there a little longer and heard "chengcheng, justin, and quanzhe." i looked over and it was the three boys. justin looked at me and smiled. soon after, he came with the other two boys. "you good? you look like youve been heartbroken." chengcheng said. they all sat down with me. i shrugged. "i guess." i said. "oh! yingyan, this is quanzhe." justin said with a smile. quanzhe smiled and waved his hand. "hi." i mumbled. "did you meet up with wenjun?" quanzhe asked. i nod my head. "we just saw him leave." justin said. "yeah, he seemed happy. the opposite of what you look like. whats up your ass?" chengcheng said. i shrugged. "did something happen with you two?" quanzhe asked. i shook my head and faked a smile. "im just tired. something happened at school. shouldnt you guys get going. zhengting is probably worried." i said and got up. "i have to go anyway. bye. it was nice meeting you." i said and got up. i threw out the untouched coffee and left starbucks.

turning the corner i saw wenjun smiling, he was with a girl. i stopped for a second before turning my back. dont cry, you just met him. "yingyan!" i heard a yell. dont cry. i turned around and wenjun was coming with the girl. "hi." i said with a fake smile. "hey, this is liwei. weiwei, this is yingyan." wenjun introduced the girl. "hi, im wenjuns girlfriend." she said with a smile. i smiled back. then i felt a arm around my shoulder. "hey, i was tryna find you everywhere. who is this?" the recognizable voice said. i looked up, cia xukun. "xukun, this is wenjun and liwei. this is xukun." i said. "im her boyfriend." he said. my eyes widened and i looked down at the floor. "really? i didnt know you had a boyfriend?" wenjun asked. i was gonna speak up. "im joking. im her friend." xukun said and laughed. "we were just about to go hang actually. now if you dont mind, we would be leaving now. bye... umm weigou? lienhua?" cai xukun said — giving them the wrong names — and left with me.

he took me home. the walk was silent, there was nothing to talk about. i stood at the front of my door. i turned to say bye, but he was already gone. ill text him, to say thank you.