A book.

Quinns P.O.V                   

David Sakim is prefect. He is the tallest boy in  our class with the prettiest brown eyes and the softest voice. He has loads of friends and is all kinds of smart. And i have a huge crush on him. Infact i have for years. He dosen't know . In fact i doubt he even knows i exist. 

I find myself in Biogly staring at him intensely.  He is bent over his test chewing his lower lip. He does that when hes thinking. I glance up at the clock and sigh . I lean over and pick up my bag and begin packing it  up.  I stand up and begin walking to the door. My best friend Jamie grins mischveoulsy. 

"No." i whisper at him . But he sticks his foot out and tirps me anyway. I land sparwled in fornt of David. He looks down at me and smiles. I blush a bright pink as he hands me the books i dropped at his feet.

"Here." He says helping me up. His hand is really warm. Or is that me?

"T-thanks." I mummer. 

The bell rang and I rushed out of the class room . Jamie followed after me calling my name. 

"I hate you." I say when finally catches up to me. 

"No you love me." He repleys proudly. I laugh and shove him into a locker . 

"OW." He wailed. "That hurt. "

"No it didnt. " I inist.

David comes out of nowhere holding a small black book. 

"You dropped this ealier. " He says. I stare at him balnkly unil Jamie shoves me.

"You..Thank.. Thank you."

"Your welcome. " He smirks handing me the book. 

The bell rings and i rush out of the school.

"Jamie why'd you do that?" I demand smacking his arm.

"Pshh. Like you care. " He scoffs. I laugh and he hooks his arm thourgh mine. Jamie has been my bes friend since we were tiny. He has been gay since fifth grade and somehow has managed to remained poplaur and has even convieced a few of the to come out of the closet.

"Am i taking you home?" He asks.

"No to the libaray. " I say. He smiles because he knows my plan. Ill wirte for some hours and then fall asleep. Then ill call him and he'll bring me home around 10. 

"Hop in."

 I hope you like it i know its short but i just started and it will get more intersting as we go on. Keep reading!! Thanks :* <3