So much for prefect.

Quinns P.O.V

                                                                                                                                                                                                            For most people growing up isn’t something you're aware of. Each year comes and goes the same and by the time you notice you married with two kids and a dead end job that you hate.  I’ve had the fear of growing up and of not growing up and so I have always been painfully aware of time. Each year passes slower than the last and i feel stuck as if my life isn’t moving like everyone elses. I watch my friends fall in and out of love and go through phases and I feel like Im just around never a part of a group a drifter. I hate that feeling. I'm outcast by the outcasted. I can’t explain it to anyone. It sounds insane.  Im 16 and going through a midlife crisis. Thats depressing. I wonder if that means by the time I’m 40 I’ll be okay. I haven't been okay in a long time.

I always loved school when i was younger. No one judged and feelings meant I hate or love everyone in my class. When i was younger i didn't need anyone. But I’m older now and i can’t be alone anymore. This is getting too heavy and too hard. Sometimes i feel like my knees are going fall out from under me. Like the world will fall away and i still be here. Does that make sense? I hate school now. Everyone judges you. Even the teachers. Odd. I thought they were supposed to help you. Most of the time they make me want to cry.

My family doesn't help either. I know they love me and cry about me but all i hear is what they want for my life. But what about what i want  for my life? Maybe i dont want to be a lawyer or a doctor or a teacher. Sometimes i feel like i won’t live to that. Not that i would take my life but i have this feeling that my time is almost up… Does that make sense? Well goodnight…

-David Ahamd Sakim

This makes the third time I've read his book. I doubt he meant to give it to me. But its saturday and i cant give it back until monday. And i cant get over the weakness i read in these pages. To me David had this prefect life. Maybe i was worng. 

                                                                                        Davids P.O.V

"WHERE IS MY BOOK?!" i scream at my brother. He smirks. 

"How would i know?" he says .

"Sanjay I know you hate me. Please just give it back." I beg. He shoves me harshly and slams his door. I run back to my room slam my door and sit on my bed. I have to get my book back.If anyone reads it my life will be over. i close my eyes and cover my face and tears rush down my face.  I wipe my face  and open my phone up. 

 Jamie: Bro are you okay?

Me: im fine . just really sleepy 

I hate lying to my cousin but i hate making him worry about me. 

 Jamie: dude are you sure okay?

Me: i'm ok i swear i'm going to bed 

Jamie: ok meet me at the mall later coz i gotta talk to you

Me: ok

                                                        Jamies P.O.V

I stare at my phone and shake my head. My cousin is a bad liar. I know him too well for him to lie to me. I close out our messages and call Quinn . 

"Hey." She says in her way. She has a soft accent . 

"Hey can you go to the mall with me? I'll pick you up. " I say .

"My god. " She says. 

"What is it?" I ask.

"Jamie Sullivan. Are you asking me on a date?" She giggles. 

"Be ready by 7:45 . " I laugh at her sillness. 

"Okay."

I hang up the phone and head upstairs. I wish i could as her on a date. I do like girls . I just like boys  a little bit more.

Guys i meant tell you!! Sleana Gomez is Quinn and Jamie is Harry Styles!!! David is a boy i know!! I just tought to tell you. Thanks  <3 :p