Chapter 2

Your P.O.V

"You're kidding me right?" I tell Chan spitting out my drink almost directly at him.

"I'm serious y/n, he hasn't been the same and it's probably because of you"

"Why would it be me? We hated eachother and you know it Chan"

"Maybe he had or has a crush on you I don't know"

"Seriously i'm leaving if you mention him having a crush on me one more time-"

I sigh and stare at Chan.

Oh yeah. You wanna know how I got here? Well..

-Flashback-

Monday 10:18 pm

Y/n: Chan? Is this really you?

Chan: No it's mark tuan. Obviously it's me why would i lie.
seriously i forgot to change my number. How dumb am i-

Chan: Hellloooo you thought i didn't recognize you HAHA

i smiled at the blonde guys response. Chan was always an older brother to me. I wish i didn't leave our friendship behind

Y/n: What do you want?

Chan: I need to talk to you. Meet me at the cafe. Right now!! Be there or be square. (A/N LMAO IF YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS FROM I LOVE YOU)

Oh how i missed texting this goofball.

Yn: Alright i guess. I swear if this is about you know who i'm going to puke.

-Flashback Ends-

So that's how i'm here.

funny story hahaha.

"Y/n please you know i hate begging you so please help me with Felix"

"Chan i don't even wanna face him. Nows not even the right time"

"Ughh Y/n don't make this hard-"

we both hear the bell in the cafe ring and 8 guys walk in.

"OH MY GOD CHAN WHAT THE HE-"

"I-I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE COMING THIS EARLY" Chan says getting up signaling for me to put on my hood and shut up.

I do as he says as he walks over to the guys. I don't dare turn around.

"Guys?? oiiii what are you doing here so early?"

"We got bored and felix was being a brat as always and arguing with changbin so we decided to come where you were" Jisung says as he rolls his eyes at changbin and felix.

"It's not my fault he keeps throwing his clothes in my room!" Felix says crossing his arms.

"HEY-"

"Okay okay well um go sit over there and i'll just order you guys your coffee"

"Hyung who is that girl you're talking to?"

"Is it a date?"

"Pabo why would someone go on a date this late"

"Maybe he's into that??"

"I-It's just a childhood friend she's really anti-social so she doesn't want to talk right now"

"Hyung doesn't that look like Minho's rare
hoodie he got from his favorite store?"

Hyunjin asks as he raises his eyebrow.

Oh god what do i do.

"O-Oh really? no i don't think so please go sit down-"

"Hey! I really like your hoodie but my ex best friend took it with her when we stopped talking"

Minho stands in front of her and fear covers his whole face.

I suddenly signal him to shush but it doesn't work.

"Y-Y/N"

shoot my cover is blown I take off my hood and stand up smiling at minho and turn around.

I bow as I face them.

"H-Hey guys" I say looking at Chan.

"Y/n i'm so sorry" He mouths sighing.

The guys stood there in shock not knowing what to do.

"Y/N."

"Felix."

we both say at the same time awkwardly.
-
-
-
A/N- I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT HEY AT LEAST I UPDATED SINCE A LOT OF YOU WANTED ME TO BUT ILL PUT BETTER
PARTS I SWEAR T-T - Abby❤️

 ---A/N- I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT HEY AT LEAST I UPDATED SINCE A LOT OF YOU WANTED ME TO BUT ILL PUT BETTER PARTS I SWEAR T-T - Abby❤️