Jackson

Name: Jackson Caul
Age: Depends on Roleplay
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6'7
Race/species: Asian/Human

 Looks: ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️Personality: He is very sarcastic, can be bossy at times, is intimidating, and is sort of the bad-boy type Job: He is a guitarist in a band who does part time modeling (or depends on the roleplay) Hobbies: He likes to...

Personality: He is very sarcastic, can be bossy at times, is intimidating, and is sort of the bad-boy type
Job: He is a guitarist in a band who does part time modeling (or depends on the roleplay)
Hobbies: He likes to work out, play guitar, write sheet music, and draw
Pets:  yes he has a pet husky named Decoda

 Looks: ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️Personality: He is very sarcastic, can be bossy at times, is intimidating, and is sort of the bad-boy type Job: He is a guitarist in a band who does part time modeling (or depends on the roleplay) Hobbies: He likes to...

Likes: Music, art, animals, books, you, movies, and being there to support anyone or anybody in need
Dislikes: Rape, bullies, animal abuse, and abuse
Disorders: Yes PTSD
Family: He doesn't like to remember or talk about them
Backstory: Jackson loved music as a kid, but sadly his parents didn't. His parent's wanted him to become something he didn't want to be, he used to sneak out and play guitar in the forest... until his parents found out. They beat him to a pulp and then burned all of his musical records and instruments so he would stop trying to be a musical artist. But that only lead him to running away and living with a friend and giving him PTSD. He eventually grew up to be a guitarist and gaining fame.