ENDGAME

Steve Rogers, Tony Stark, Rhodey

We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now - through face scans and satellites, so far we've got nothing. Tony, you fought him...

What are you talking about? I didn't fight him. No, he wiped my face with a planet while the bleaker street wizard gave away the store. That's what happened, there's no fight...

Okay, did he give you any clues, any coordinates?

I saw this coming a few years back, I had a vision, but I didn't want to believe it. Now it's true.

Tony, I'm going to need you to focus...

And I *needed* you, as in past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late, buddy. Sorry. You know what I need? You know what I need? I need a shave. I don't believe I ever remember telling you this...

Tony, Tony...

What we needed was a suit of armor around the world! Remember that? Whether it impacted our precious freedoms or not, that's what we needed!

Well, that didn't work out, did it?

I said we'd lose. You said, "we'll do that together too." Guess what, Cap? We *lost,* and you weren't there. But that's what we do, right? Our best work after the fact? We're the *Avengers?* Not the Prevengers, right?

Okay, you made your point, Just sit down, okay?

No, no, here's my biggest point, he said...

Just sit down, okay? We need you, you're new blood.

Bunch of tired old wheels! I got nothin' for you, Cap! I've got no coordinates, no clues, no strategies, no options! Zero, zip, nada. No trust - liar.

[rips off his reacter]

Here, take this. You'll find him, if you put that on. You hide -