4

Jungkook scowled down at his carton of empty milk. He can't believe he wasted perfectly good milk on that damn slut.

His mind wandered as he just stared, his friends not bothering to confront him. He began to think about Jimin, about how much he used to actually like the nerd.

He remembered the pain that Jimin had caused him, remembered what happened in the past.

It was the last day of their first year of middle school.

While the two were just hanging out at school, talking and cuddling, Jimin's parents had gotten into an accident. The building they were caught fire, they died trying to save as many others as they could until the building finally collapsed.

Jimin didn't find out until he and Jungkook walked back home together. The police were outside of his house, the flashing lights confusing both boys. Without thinking, Jimin ran from Jungkook to see what was happening.

It was the last time Jungkook saw Jimin. The last time he touched Jimin.

Jimin was ushered away quickly to a police station where he was told the news. The officers had felt pity for him but could do nothing as the eleven year old screamed his lungs out and pulled on his hair. Eventually they had to try and calm him down when he began to punch the wall, bruising his knuckles.

Jimin stayed in police custody for three days, everyday he kept asking for his Kookie. He needed his Kookie. But none of the officers knew what he was talking about. The only thing he would say was "Kookie..." at first they thought cookies, and brought him nearly twenty boxes of different cookies, all the officers wanting to try and help him.

Jimin would nibble on them from time to time, thankful to the officers for trying. But it's not what he meant. He just didn't think he had the energy to form a sentence other than his boyfriend's name.

Jungkook on the other hand was devastated. Jimin's house was on lockdown, people moving Jimin's furniture and belongings into moving trucks. Jimin would have told him if he was moving right?

He tried to ask his parents but every time he brought it up, they wouldn't talk. His dad would grow distant and his mom would disappear into her room or start crying. He was so confused.

He couldn't get into contact with Jimin since neither of them owned phones yet, Jimin hadn't come back since he went with the police. Was Jimin in trouble? Maybe he should check the police station.

Jimin trembled as strange men walked toward him, with them was a small boy who looked around his age. The officers told him that they worked for his uncles. The boy gave him an awkward smile, unsure what to do.

Jimin hasn't seen his uncle in nearly a year, all he knew was that his uncle was busy and could only come around Christmas time for visits. Seeing as he was the only family he has left, it made sense that he would go to him.

Before he left, he thought of one last thing. His mind was slightly clearer even though his eyes were completely blood shot and his hair was a mess. He whispered out one last "Kookie."

"Look kid, I don't know what it is with you and cookies. But my wallet is empty now. If I had some, I'd literally run and grab you the biggest cookie there is. Maybe your uncle can get you some cookies." The Officer said softly. Despite them all seeing Jimin at his worst for the past four days, they all grew a soft spot for the grieving boy.

Jimin shook his head slightly, motioning for a pen and napkin.
The officer gave it to him questingly, the two men and boy looked at him curiously.