100%

''HARRY,RON,HERMIONE!!!! COME DOWN HERE BECAUSE MOM SAID TO GREET FERRET- MALFOY, ZABINI, AND.....PUG FACE- I MEAN PARKINSON!!'' Ginny roared from downstairs. 'guess shes not happy 'bout them staying here' Ron thought. ''Don't think Ginny's okay with them being here?'' Ron asked. ''HA, Nope!'' harry said ''please, you think?'' hermione said, both in unison. ''Harry i swear to god your fucking gay.'' Ron chuckled. ''bi, but no dur captain obvious'' Harry rolled his eyes smiling. ''c'mon you two, we have to go greet them.''

After a few minutes hermoine,harry, and ron were downstairs. Harry dragged Ron down the stairs by the ear,Ron whining to go back upstairs, and Hermione just there looking at her so called bestfreinds. They were currently in the kitchen Ron and Harry fighting for the last cookie while Hermione talking Ginny. ''so wheres the sliver trio right now?'' hermione asked, ''oh,in the living room, mum and dad are in a bussiness trip and all our siblings are in vacation.''

''oh alright, well bring them in here'' ''UGH. fine!'' Ginny then stormed out of the kitchen, Hermione sighed and turn to see harry now somehow on Ron's shoulders trying to eat the cookie in victory, and Ron trying to get Harry off his shoulders and get the cookie. Hermione shook her head. ''Their here'' a sudden voice said, Hermione jumped, Rons lost his balance in shock causing Harry to fall off his shoulders, ''im alright'' Harry said in pain with his cookie in his mouth ''Sorry har'' Ron said guiltily and pick uped Harry and placed him on the counter.

''Hey! im not so small y'know? im only 5'3!!'' harry pouted ''really? im 6 feet tall and your the height of a girl?'' Draco said standing beside the counter harry was placed on. Everyone snickered at Dracos comment. ''nice seeing you again too Drake'' Harry said in a sacastic tone. everyone smiled, they were happy being together again well....

except Ginny....

HELLO!

i hope you enjoy this story so far. 

wordcount: 325

.