Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Normal POV

Batman had just told the team that consisted of Kid Flash, Artemis, Miss Martian, Superboy, and Aqualad to come to the mission room to be given there next covert (NOT) mission. When they arrived they saw the big bad bat and let me just say he was NOT having it at the moment.

    "We received word from an anonymous informant at 24:00 hours ago that there was a plan to sell cobra Venom, don't worry that's not your mission for today your mission is to find the person who sent this anonymous tip to us to take down the operation under our noses, if you find this person inform the JL right away as you catch sight of the anonymous informant. Is that understood?" Batman said as the picture and message of the information was pulled on the hologram computer, his brooding ego was not seen but was definitely bruised from some people's perspective, since he was not used to people giving him information and him not knowing who gave him his info and plus the fact that he didn't know about the Cobra Venom selling operation in Romania. Yeah now THATS a terrible day to have as the quote on quote 'Worlds Greatest Detective' who was  supposed to know everything about everything that goes down in the worldwide world they have come to know and love as Earth.

~some random rooftop in Gotham~

S.B's POV

What are we doing?

I'm starting to question the job i 'decided' to make and this is becoming straight up boring in the Justice part of our name and who decided that a stakeout would be a good name for a mission it just makes me want to punch a wall from boredom and die a painfully slow death from Kryptonite...

K.F's POV

I'm hungry...

I seriously need food in my stomach so bad but for someone who's a speedster this is so boring and long i just want to find this guy and get it over with.

Artemis's POV

This is really underwhelming...

Like seriously they expect us to just think we know everything about this guy in one look? Well guess what?! Were not like Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick John Watson!!! NO! We cant just be given these stupid spice less missions that have no challenge in them. It's just not fair...

M.M's POV

This is so exciting...!!!

I thought this would be boring doing a stakeout but this actually really fun and adrenaline rushing, its the suspense that's making me so excited and its so fun to not know what's going to happen next!!! But i cant help but notice that everyone else looks bored i mean we don't really get to do anything except watch the door and hope someone comes out... oh well...

Aqualad's POV

*Sigh* this can not get any less embarrassing...

The league has decided that a stakeout of all missions would be the best way to cure a anger issued clone with impenetrable skin, snarky archer that just LOVES to act in the face of challenge before thinking, a naive Martian that loves to please people, a speedster that is always itching for action and attention plus a fight. 

I don't get paid enough for this...

Normal POV

~5:00am~

The wind was practically the only thing that could be heard right now and it was a super light wind that was only like the soft moan of a ghost trying to find its way to the afterlife, the only light was the street lights below that casted a cold ominous glow that matched the same hue of the moon that was casted over the rooftops where the streetlights could not reach and bring their moon lit like lights that started to fade away as the sun began to cast its warm light upon the the people on the rooftop who were long asleep and huddled together like penguins searching and scrounging for warmth but not in a hostile way more like in a color table way that just made it fit and work together to get what they wanted in their positions on the rubble like roof.