𝟐

Jisung mentally prepared himself for what he was about to do. It felt like a mission that he couldn't fail, not only would that affect his pride but it'd come for his ego too. He couldn't remember the last time he was this nervous. Was this normal?

Jisung let out a puff of air and rolled his shoulders, someone who saw him right now would've thought he was getting ready to fight but he knew better.

It was to get Felix's number.

The boy was adorable to say the least. He had the fluffiest amount of blonde hair and the freckles on his cheek looked like the stars had settled on his face. His eyes were bright and shining; they held galaxies within them. Jisung believed they so beautifully complimented the random specks that adorned his front profile. It was a rare sight to see someone here with a feature that didn't quite fit the beauty standards of their society. But regardless of what the wider population had to say, Jisung knew Felix's freckles looked perfect on him. His smile was so contagious along with his laugh and Jisung would be lying if he said he didn't crack a smile the second he heard the latter. And the way he spoke smoothly and tended to customers confirmed Jisung's suspicions that he was an angel in disguise.

Anyone else who was shouted at by the disrespectful customers would have by now reached their breaking point and perhaps ordered them to leave. But Felix wasn't like that, instead he listened carefully to what the customers said and continued treating them like good guests. Jisung didn't know how he did it but he did know he wanted Felix's number because why would he want to miss out on the opportunity to speak to the latter.

With that in mind he walked up to the counter where the other boy was waiting for one of the tables' order to be prepared.

He tapped his shoulder and at the sudden feel of someone touching him, Felix turned around slightly startled by the close proximity of the other boy.

Felix took in his appearance, brown hair that was peeking out his cap. Chubby cheeks that resembled the ones of a squirrel but eyes that reminded him of a deer caught in headlights. He had small pouty lips that let his front teeth make an appearance ever so slightly. Overall he was a cute looking guy.

"May I help you?" The boy in front of him blinked rapidly to bring him back to reality and for a second it seemed he wasn't sure why he was here. But when he came to realisation, he took a step back.

Jisung's face was flushed red because it hasn't even been a minute since he approached the ethereal boy and he was already making a fool out of himself. He mentally slapped himself and took a deep breathe to calm himself down.

"U-uh could I have your number? You know! To talk and stuff and- yeah..." Felix looked at the boy in amusement, the way he stumbled over his words was endearing; he couldn't help but want to play around with him a bit.

"I'm not even sure what your name is, why would I give you my number?" Jisung pouted at that thinking that was an instant rejection. He wasn't going to stand around and continue being embarrassed so he mumbled a quick 'I understand' and hurried back to where Minho was.

Felix frowned.

That wasn't the reaction he wanted. He shook his head and asked one of the employees in the back to whip up a coffee for himself. As that was being made, Felix made sure to keep an eye on Jisung's table to ensure he didn't leave.

Grabbing the drink, he quickly picked up a sharpie that was lying on the counter and wrote something down before making his way to the duo by the window. He saw the boy's startled expression when he placed the cup in front of him and gave him a wink before heading back.

Jisung looked down at the coffee that sat in front of him and let out a quiet gasp when he realised what was written on it. He broke into a huge smile and looked up at Minho who was watching him with a curious gaze.

"I got Felix's number!"