Two years after the Abduction.

Two years have passed since you've seen the leaf village, you miss home but Master Itachi takes care of you in lots of ways. (y/n) you hear Itachi call, come here.. now, he demands.

Yes master Itachi, you call I'm coming, bring me that blindfold over there, and after you give it to me kneel down in front of me, y-yes, master Itachi, you walk over and grab the blindfold and do as Itachi tells you to, he grabs your hair roughly and tells you to shut up and hold still, he proceeds to blindfold you. 

W-w what are you planning on doing to me, SHUT UP I SAID, Itachi shouts scaring you slightly, you apologize and stay quiet. He cuffs his hands around your throat slightly and tells you to open your mouth, you do as your told and open your mouth, WIDER Itachi screams getting impatient, you widen your mouth and Itachi proceeds to shove his throbbing cock down your throat making you gag as he thrusts deeper and deeper each time.

After Itachi releases his seed down your throat leaving you gasping for air, he shoves you down onto the ground, leaving you gagging and coughing, trying to calm down from what you just endured. 

GET UP, Itachi yelled sit on the bed and wait for me there. Itachi left the room for a moment, you get up off the stone floor of the basement he keeps you in and sits on the bed, you drift off into thought as you wonder how everyone is back in the leaf village and if anyone misses you or is worried about you, you begin to cry wondering if you'll ever escape this madness you've been condemned too. 

You could hear Itachi coming back down the stairs, and the sound of chains clanking together. You shuddered at the thought of what he might have in store for you. Itachi walks back into the room, wearing only his Akatsuki clan robe, and some underwear. He had a whip in one hand and the chains in the other, you shivered at the sight, and looked up at him, as he looked down at your pleading eyes, and grinned evilly and then shoved you over on the bed as he proceeded to chain you up.