im a bitch get over it(:

I act like a bitch around everybody to cover up my feelings. I fuck around in hard times because I don't wanna grow up to be my mom (the bitch-i-est person on the planet). I have grown up with my mom acting like she cares, when she really don't give a fuck about me. I have grown up with my mom saying to my dad when we do something wrong( which is basically every minute of everyday in her eyes) "we'll there your children". You know what mom I just wanna give a huge thanks to you for teaching me everything not to do in life. And showing what people not to trust or really be around. You have done everything no mom should ever do. You know what everyone says everyone makes mistakes, but you you have made many more than any person should in there whole life time. Who the fuck lets there kids alsmost be hoemless. Who the fuck in the right mind makes there husbands dream decade. I fucking hate you okay? Your a bitch! I never wanna be like you. Most young ladies dream about growing up to be there mom. Your in my nightmares, and I fucking hate how your a by poler bitch. It's pretty bad when I see these nice fucking moms helping there children and talking to them nicely then I look at you and see the fucking scariest bitchiest person in my life. Happy Mothersday(: your a great fucking mother.