My story(About me & etc)

NAME: Kim Rose 🌺
Personality:  , Savage , Secretive , Fighter ( Depends)  , Depressed ( sometimes) , creative imagination .

This is how you look like
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Hobbies: Drawing , singing 🎤 , rapping dancing & Painting 🖼

PAST LIFE:
When Rose was little she used to be abused by her father before he died , her mother blames her for his death but the mother didn't know that he abused her . A few years later goes by and her mother seem to go crazy and she does psychotic things and 2 years later she died but she's not gone yet . Her grandparents took her to a mental asylum but she doesn't need it but still went to stay away from her family and her sisters died years ago from a miscarriage but she doesn't believe her . Now she has been staying at the mental asylum for 12 years now and she has a best friend Jessi .

Jessi : Jessi had a good childhood and and had a decent family and all that changed with just 1 day .
Little V: noona plz tell me I promise I won't tell .pinky promise 🤝🤝🤝🤫🤫🤭🥺🥺
Little Jimin : plz noona we promise we won't tell ppppppllpzzzzzz!!!!
Little Jessi : ok ok I will
Jessi told them the big family secret
( you will find out the secrets :during the story 🤫🤫)
Little V: Are u serious!! Wow That's amazing wow 😮
Little Jimin : but how ??!??? Oh I get you ( looks at the time ) oh I have to go I'll come tomorrow let's go v we have to go .
Little V : bye unnie love u 💋

(2 days later)
Jessi's father: we have to leave the village our secret has spread. I don't know how but we have to leave now Jessi lets go now .
(4 hours later)
Little Jessi : NO NO NOOOOOO!!!!!! Don't go plz don't go AAAHHHHH!!!! Why I'm sorry .
Tears of pain and angry rolled down her cheeks 😭😭.
Jessi's father : plz just plz find the book . Love u my beautiful daughter and plz remember to find that book.
And those were his last words and he was gone burned alive along with the rest of the family .
Jessi's grandma : WE HAVE TO GO NOW !!!!
( 6 years later )
Jessi's grandparents have died cause of a natural death and she lives in a mental asylum with rose 🌹

WHO TOLD THE SECRET AND WHY??!??
Who was the one that spread the rumour ?!???