"I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared-" Jimin repeated, and Yoongi shot him a weird stare.
"Wow, this is the first time I see a ghost scared of ghosts" he muttered.

"Or scared of the dark..." He saw how Jimin stared at the darkness surrounding him with horrified eyes. "Yoongi" he called with a small voice.
"What? What the fuck do you want again?" Yoongi cringed, adjusting his cloak as the other pouted.

"Do you always stay here? Isn't this cemetery too dark? Oh gosh, what if I a ghost wants to kill us now?"
"The ghost who fricking wants to kill me is you" the soul reaper sighed.

"Sjkhgsrjkkfsg I'm scared I'm scared- no I'm not scared. Am I? OH MY GOODNESS I JUST HEARD A VOICE AHHHHHHHHH-" the ghost couldn't stop himself from jumping to Yoongi and almost breaking him under his tight hold.
"Heck, get off me! Stop acting like a child in a horror movie!"
"Anyways" Jimin smiled bitterly. "I wasn't afraid. I just wanted to know if... Uh... If you were"

Yoongi rolled his eyes to the heaven, looking away. "Sleep" he offered Jimin a pillow. The latter softly refused it.
"Ghosts can't sleep. I'm damned to stay afraid for eternity here"
"Sigh. I wish you will stay with me like this for eternity..."

"What did you say? I didn't hear you" the ghost squinted his eyes.
"Nothing, nothing" Yoongi shook his head. "I'm going for a walk. Will you be fine on your own?"

Jimin felt like all his (nonexistent) blood turn cold, he began shaking as he stuttered.
"Y-Yes, I'll be f-fine" a very fake smile crept on his lips.