In The Beginning

"Why does this always happen to me?", you whispered under your breath as you frantically search through your purse for your wallet. You were in the front of the line at a coffee shop. The person behind you sighed impatiently. "Sorry", you muttered and moved out of the way for them to get their coffee. You searched and searched, but you couldn't find your wallet. You sighed sadly and told the cashier to cancel your order. The cashier nodded and began to walk away as a curly haired man shouted "Stop!" You turned around and saw a handsome man with beautiful green eyes and dark brown curly hair. He started to take out his wallet, but you tried to stop him. "You really don't have to help me" you said. He replied with "I know, but I want to." He walked up to the cashier and gave him money to pay for your coffee. "Thank you so much. I guess I just forgot my wallet at home", you told him. "Believe me, it's totally okay", he told you. He handed you your coffee and you both sat down at a table. "Im sorry for not introducing myself before. I'm Y/N", you told him. "It's okay. I'm Harry." I held out my hand for him to shake and he did. "It's a pleasure to meet you", I told him honestly. "I have to go now, but talk to me soon", he told you. "How am I going to talk to you?", you asked him. "Oh, yes. I'm sorry I forgot", he said as he wrote his number on a napkin and gave it to you.

"Goodbye, Y/N."

"Goodbye, Harry."

Ever since then, you two have been dating and enjoying every second of it. He is away on tour right now, but he should be coming back soon. You miss him a lot and you just want to see him again.