Chapter 1

It was suppose to be a fun night for Ten.

It was a old friend that wanted to meet up with some others to celebrate their birthday.

"Ten!" An arm wrapped itself around him to pull him close," I haven't seen you in forever! How have you been?"

He smiled back at the man and returned the hug." I've been good, BamBam! How are things with Yugyeom?"

"I don't think he could deal with my attitude anymore." The two laughed and sat down to have a drink.

Yugyeom came over to greet Ten with some other friends, Jaebum, Youngjae, Jackson, and Jinyoung. They all hit it off pretty quickly.

Two drinks later and Ten was kinda sober, he wanted to have some fun.

He took his next drink with him to the dance floor and got into the circle of friends.

It was only for a second, Ten took his focus off of his drink and into whatever Jackson was saying.

When Ten took another sip of his drink, it tasted a bit sweeter but he thought nothing of it and chugged it all.

Walking away to put his cup down, hands found their way onto his hips to pull him in.

When Ten turned around, he faced a handsome looking man and thought nothing of it.

He pulled Ten to dance but the thai man started to become dizzy in the process.

"Hey man," Ten slurred, hunched over with a tight grip on the man," Can you take me back to my friends- I'm not feeling too good."

"You're okay, don't worry about it princess." The look on the mans face changed, it was more sinister.

"Wait what?" His knees suddenly buckled and the man lifted him up.

"Don't worry. You'll be taken good care of." Ten was taken outside and into an alley way.

It was hard to believe. Ten ,obviously, looked in distress and no one did anything to help him.

"No, no wait." Ten was really trying to get out of the man's grip but every limb was getting weaker and weaker with every step.

The thai man cried out when he was thrown onto the ground. The other man was already stripping Ten of his pants and boxers, ready to have his way with the drugged man.

"Fuck. Stop, please!" As hands roamed his bottom half.

"But you're so pretty. Almost like a doll." The hands were already reaching for his untouched hole, ready to violate his body.

But before the hands could really touch it, the man was thrown away from Ten's body and into the wall.

"Awe shit. What a mess." The figure above Ten ,the one who kicked the bastard away, was stripping from his jacket and wrapped his small body in it.

"Kay Mark, Kill the bastard and we can take this guy home." That's when another figure walked over with a gun in hand.

Ten passed out before he could see this man, Mark, kill the one who nearly raped him.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ten woke up, he woke up to two figures arguing.

"Mark, why the fuck are we still here? We did our job already!"

"He's helpless Jaehyun! When he wakes up again, he probably still won't be able to move!"

Which was true.

"So what? We've done this before! Johnny is going to be pissed at us!"

"Johnny can eat my ass for all I care!"

"Johnny can literally kill us!"

Ten did his best to shuffle around. It was awkward enough to wake up with half your body working.

Luckily it caught their attention and the two gasped at him.

"Uh," He did his best to lean against the frame of his bed," Why did you guys save me?"

It took a hot minute but the shorter male answered him," Because we're NCT." Like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

The taller one freaked out," mArk! No one is suppose to know who we are- you know what- we gotta go." Jaehyun tossed Mark out the door and dragged him out the house

Ten was left there, clueless as ever but thankful he was saved.

Uh hi

How was the first chapter?

It's like a serious fic but definitely with some crack cause NCT are crackheads

My bias is T e n what about y'all?

I need to stop creating stories tbh lmao