Blood Is Thicker Than Water

By Baby Cub and Indya Thompson

Theme Song: The Race By Tay K

(In the morning)

Ashley: (Wakes up Blue) Good morning bae.

Blue: Shit, what time is it?

Ashley: 5:27

Blue: (Gets up out of the bed.) SHIT!!!!

Ashley: What?

Blue: I need to go and pick up my lil sister up for school. Why didn’t you wake me up sooner?

Ashley: Oh i didn’t know that.

Blue: Ok well i need to hurry. (preparing to get into the shower)

(At her mom's)

Mrs. Taylor: Becky get up!

Becky: 5 minutes mom!

Mrs. Taylor: No! Wake up now!! Your sister is on her way to pick you up!!!

Becky:(Sighs) Ok!! (Becky gets up out of her bed and gets ready for school.)

(10 minutes later)

Blue: (Unlocks the front door to her mom’s house and is now inside.) Mom! Becky!!

Mrs. Taylor: (Hugs Blue)

Blue: Hey mom. Where’s Becky?

Mrs. Taylor: Upstairs getting ready.

Blue: Man, tell her slow ass to hurry up. Shit. I got somewhere be within an hour from now.

Mrs. Taylor: Watch dat language Blue. She's coming, she just gotta fix her hair.

Blue: Man, you know how feminine teenage girls are. They gotta spend 5 years in the mirror to make sure they're pretty for their stupid ass boyfriends.

Mrs. Taylor:  Last time I checked I'm a woman and I ain't gon tell you again about yo language in my house.

Blue: I’m sorry ma.

Becky: (Comes downstairs) Hey Blue!

Mrs. Taylor: Grab you a poptart to go Becky.

Becky: Nah i’m good. I eat breakfast at school anyways mom. But lemme go get my purse. (Goes back upstairs)

Blue: (Steals a piece of candy from her mom's candy bowl)

Mrs. Taylor: Put it back.(Laughing) I saw you.

Blue: Dang mama. What I do?

Mrs. Taylor: Caught you stealing out my candy bowl again.

Blue: (Drops the candy back in the bowl) It's just one piece. You act like I took the whole bowl. And I know you got more candy upstairs in your closet. And besides, if you didn't want nobody touching yo candy, why you put it out in da open?

Mrs. Taylor: Girl, getcho butt outta here before you make me start cussing.

Blue:(yells) BECKY I'M IN THE CAR!! (Walks outside)

Becky: (Walks into the living room) Oh Mom. Quan is having a party tonight at 6, can I go? Please?!

Mrs. Taylor: Now, you know how I feel about that boy.

Becky: Mommy please?

Mrs. Taylor: Let me think about that. My answer is no.

Becky: But mom, everybody's going!

Mrs. Taylor: Yup. Everybody except you. Now get out to that car before your sister starts to complain some more.

Becky: UGH!! (Stomps out to the door)