unpopular opinion no.1

1. everything 2015 and back >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything after 2015.

Some newer kpop fans are fucking grating and fucking annoying. i mainly follow ggs but have my fav bgs, but some newer gg stans literally think everything is a damn competition (see: twice v bp v rv) and think that if you don't support ggs, you're sexist. LIKE?
90% of bts fans stanned bap and only stopped stanning bap when they went on hiatus. so much for baby forever lmfao
shipping male idols is really fucking annoying bc people ALWAYS take it seriously and ALWAYS end up fucking up the relationship between idols.

2. Most kpop stans are annoying af

3.  I honestly find fanwars funny. Like it's funny how stans are literally arguing over who's best but yet their faves all get along and are ACTUALLY friends 

5. Kpop is not any different or special from American pop, they are both mainstream music

6. Shipping between members makes me unconformable

7. I really love TWICE and the cheesy teenage girl in love concepts works for them, lmao don't hate me, please

8. I can see TWICE's Tzuyu is pretty, but I don't think she has any charm? I don't understand how she's so popular. Sometimes it seems she has only one facial expression in performances...

9. if you are a new kpop stan plz don't watch voodoo doll. wait at least a month or two. 

10. I'm not a huge fan of the hip hop concept in kpop, but Monsta X pulls it off perfectly.

11. blackpink x bts is disgusting

12. FOR FUCK SAKE STOP SEXUALIZING YOUNG IDOLS

13. K-rock and real K-hiphop are underappreciated.

14. aegyo is cringy. 

15. can somebody sue bp rose's stylist omfg.

16. i want k/da to be an actual kpop group ngl

17.  2015 was kind of the last year where it was fun liking kpop, once 2016 came suddenly everything became a competition and people constantly were at each other's throats over whose groups were better and getting overdramatic about everything. y'all, it's fucking KPOP it's NOT THAT FUCKING DEEP JUST SUPPORT YOUR FAVES AND GO.

18.  don't think I'll ever take got7 seriously as artists their music is so generic and hasn't evolved much from the last i heard of them they're more of that comedic group. 

19. anyone who takes ships seriously and are convinced they're real when it's almost 2020, please go outside 

20. hopekook is underrated.

21. more kpop guys need long hair!

22. Blackpink is literally the generic copy of 2NE1. Although they try to be different, people are still gonna compare them to 2NE1. Before any blinks get at my throat, of course, their personalities are different, but you can't deny that most of their music style is the same. YG's trying hard to force it.

23. Speaking of YG, people say bigbang is problematic...i don't see it? Can someone explain that to me? 

24.  the people that are bashing female soloists and 'slut-shaming' them because they dress a certain way or act differently to the 'usual' Korean standard are the same people who say they're all for women empowerment etc. Don't be hypocritical.

25. why would you make idols crying/fainting etc into memes?

26. Another thing too is to remember kpop is made of boys and girls groups, a concept which attract a lot of pre-teens/teenagers so why ppl are still surprised by the lack of maturity of some fans. They still in middle school/high school, do you really expect them to have a logical and collected way of thinking? 😂