Chapter 1

* . ; * + . * . ; * + . * . ; * + . * . ; * + .

'Mum, I dont need a new babysitter!'

'Shush Chelsea, I dont have time for this, I need to leave in ten minutes.'

'Why wont you just let me have a friend stay over? I'm a teenager remember? Then let me act like one!'

'You know I don't like having others in our house when im not h- "Hello! Yes, this is the babysit centrale right? I could really use someone!" "It'll be for about one, two months and i'd like to have her stay at night as well." "Oh no. Yeah.. No thats fine. Yes well, just someone is good enough that doesn't matter."

Oh oh. What didn't matter? She wasn't getting some illegal babysitter that escaped from gail did she. 'Mum, whats fine?'

'Nothing,' she mouthlips to me. "Yes, he could start the day after tomorow. Okay, thank you very much!"

I call my self names in my head, pfff, thinking that something was wrong. He was comming tomorow and everything was fi-. Wait what. He? He!

When my mum hang up she looked satisfied at me and turned around ready to grab her bag so she could leave.

'HE?' I shouted with a high voice.

'Yes Chelsea,' *sighs*. 'Dont be childish now, it's amazing that he cant start so fast.'

'Yeah just amazing! Do you have any idea how awkward that'll be?! What if I'm on my period or want to walk naked around the house?!'

My mum takes a bite of her apple.

'Im sure he wont mind.'

'Oh, woah so funny!'

'Well. get dressed then I can bring you to school.'

I looked mad at her and walked upstairs to get dressed. Pfsh, she must've thought she could make it up with this. Nice try mother, but I dont think so.

* . ; * + . * . ; * + . * . ; * + . * . ; * + .

When I came down stairs my mum was sitting on the table, fanatically smashing the keys of her typeboard.

'Ah, I see you're finally ready?'

'Yup.'

She grabbed her purse and smiled at me. I dubble checked my make up in the reflection of my iPhone.

I look up into her eyes. 'Lets go then.' I say.

*in the car*

'So. One and a half months to America.' I bite my lip and slowly nod while I stare out the window.

'Chels, I dont wan't to go away for so long either, but this is just t-'

'The ultimate chance for you to improve your carreer yes.'

'Well, you got a wonderful babysitter!

'What even is his name?'

'Neil, I believe.'

I take a deep breathe and a loud sigh escapes my mouth.

'Dont do that Chels.'

'What now?'

'Dont make me feel so goddamn guilty all the time!'

'Make you feel guilty? No, ofcourse not! What should I make you feel guilty about?'

'Well I dont know, it seems like you're mad at me for building up my life again!!'

The car stops as I notice that we have arrived.