Chapter 1 Andy's (Andrea) P.O.V (continued)

"Tiffany wait!" I screamed as She started to run away. I chased after her and tackled her to the ground both with tears in our eyes. "Why A..." I cut her off by kissing her with passion and a little force. "Don't leave me please" I begged as we just sat there. "Andrea I'm sorry but i cant stay." I stud up with her crying really hard now as she got into her car full of all her stuff and drove off. Tiffany wasn't leaving me forever...So I thought. I was forced to move on...

Two years later (Andrea is now 21 and dating a girl name Tory and they have been together for a year now and they live together alone (lol) Thats pretty much all you need to know)

"Happppppy birthday sexy!!!!" Tory jumped on me as i pulled the covers over my head. "Baby leave me alone I'm tired" I groaned as she pulled the blankets off my face and started kissing my neck. "But baby its noon and I'm bored!" She said with a giggle kissing my neck more. I laughed flipping her off me pinning her down to the bed and kissed her hard. "Okay I'm up!" I said laughing jumping off her and the bed, grabbing a towel and running to the bathroom. "Let me take a shower and we can do something fun kay babe!." I yelled before closing the door. "Okay hurry and get ready like I said I'm bored!" Tory said laughing. 

After my long hot shower I got out and did the things i needed to do. Tory ran up to the bathroom door and pounded on it. "BABY HURRY UP I HAE TO P!" She yelled with a laugh I opened the door and went back to my room where I got dressed and did my makeup. After I was done with everything Tory was finally happy we could leave the house. "Its about damn time lets go." She said taking my hand and running out of the house. Im guessing she had something planned because  she was so exited to leave the house. Normally she hates leaving and wants to stay in so I'm kind of exited to see what she has planned. 

'Tory where are we going?" I asked when she told me to close my eyes. "You'll see baby hold on, almost there."  Tory let go of me and all I herd was her heals clicking agents the ground. "Tory?" I said not opening my eyes. "Open" 

I opened my eyes to see My family friends everyone. "Surprise!" they all yelled. I looked around shocked,  Tory took al morning to do this I'm guessing. There where signed banners here and there food, games, drinks and much much more. The park was full of family friends and even old friends. I started crying tears of joy still looking around at everything. My heart raced with every glance i took around the park. "Tory you didn't have to do all this." Family from every where was here I can't believe she did this. "Mom, dad." I said hugging them both tight. "SOPHIA!!!!" I screamed and ran to my childhood best friend more tears streamed down my face I was truly happy as all hell right now. "Tory baby i love you so much!" I said hugging her tight then i lifted her up off the ground spinning her around kissing her with all the passion i had for her. And thats a lot. I put Tory back to her feet and thats when I seen her.spinning