Chapter 2: "Then, do it."

Chapter 2: Once I had gotten up, I felt no arms or anything what so ever wrapped around my body.

I sigh, crossing my arms over my chest, then eventually getting out of our bed.

I'm surprised I even call it our bed still.

Austin's POV: I frustratedly took off the headphones, placing them on the pole of the microphone in the studio.

"What now?" Robert asked, considering he was helping me record that day.

"I-just can't come up with anything," I breathed, running my fingers through my messy hair.

Robert got up, went to the door of the room I was in and opened it.

"How about I come over later and then we'll do something about the song?" Robert suggested.

I nodded, "Okay."

Blake's POV: I walk downstairs once I hear the door unlock.

Austin must be home early from the studio, or earlier than I thought.

Once, he comes in, he walks towards me.

Please, don't hit me.

Not that he ever has but still.

Austin then wraps his arm around my neck, swooping me in for a long, sweet kiss.

His lips softly move against mine, my hands moving to his upper waist, or the sides of his physique.

Just then, when he pulls away, though I don't want him to, he walks to the kitchen getting a cup of water.

I touch my lips, still feeling the ghost that his left on them, remembering how soft and sweet they were.

"Robert's coming over later. I'm going to order pizza. Is that okay?" He asked, sitting down at the stool.

"Yeah," I sighed, still can't believe that we're having a conversation. "When is he coming?"

"In two hours."

"Okay."

Austin's POV: I tried, okay?

Blake handed me the pizza once it came, but Robert was already here.

"I'll be at Ariana's." She stammered, scratching her wrist.

I nodded, then hearing the door close and lock once she exited the house.

Robert turned to me, placing his chin in his palm.

"How have you been treating Blake, Austin?"

I turned, looking at him, yet, I had nothing to say.

I was speechless.

Then, I sat down placing my face in my hands.

"I don't know, man. I've been treating her like crap and I haven't even realized it until this week. Everything is stressing me out and I'm taking it out on her. I want to tell her I'm sorry but she can't even look me in the eyes."

Robert sighed, "I knew it."

I looked up at him confused.

Then, he slowly shook his head, "I haven't seen Blake wear her wedding ring in a month."

"A month?" I was shocked, but, why should I be? I've been treating her like absolute shit. But, I wouldn't think she'd take her ring off. That was the last thing on my mind.

"Don't believe me? Look through her jewelry to see if it's there. I'm sure it is," Robert said, pointing to the stairs.

I slowly skim my fingers over her necklaces, bracelets, and rings, in hopes that it wouldn't be there, in hopes that she still wears the piece of jewelry that symbolizes our marriage.

But, I was wrong.

Something, shined from the corner my eye, which, of course, caught my attention.

I slowly pick the ring up, as if it would break, holding it gently between my index finger and thumb.

I sat down at the foot of the bed, twirling in between my fingers.

"She doesn't wear it." A tear slid down my cheek.

Robert sighed, before taking a seat next to me, which caused his side to sink.

"Man." He placed his hand on the back of my neck. "I'm real sorry."

"No." I shook my head, then stood up, going to the jewelry box and putting it back where it was.

"I should be the one saying it."

"Then, say it. Its never too late to tell Blake you're sorry. Make love to her or something to really prove it."

"I can't pretend to make love to her. But, I want to show her how much she means to me by doing that." I grasped onto her high dresser.

"Then, do it. Make love to your beloved Blake."

Hi everyone! So sorry I haven't updated in 10 days! Holy shit! Anyways, sorry it wasn't long enough, I have school and I've been super busy.

I'll try to start updating more!

Comment your opinion!