Chapter 20 [Kanto]

Chapter 20 - "S.S. Anne!"

- Red's POV -

[ Vermilion City, S.S. Anne ]

Red: "So, what brings you here?" I asked.

Green: "Well, this S.S. Anne is famous. So I guess that's the reason why I visited this ship." Green said.

Red: "But where did you get the ticket?" I asked.

Green: "I bought it yesterday to a woman and it's also cheap. I bought it for only ¥500. How about you? How did you get your ticket?" Green asked.

Red: "Someone gave it to us." I said and Green's face turns smudge.

Green: "Really?! You got it free while I got my ticket for ¥500." She said.

We climbed the first floor while me and Green is still talking and Yellow is just listening on us.

Yellow: "Whoa! This place is huge!" Yellow said as she admired the place. I also looked at the huge wide room and dang. The tiles of the floor is shining even the walls and the ceiling.

Red: "I guess your ¥500 is worth it, am I right?" I said while teasing Green.

Green: "Y-yeah." Then a man wearing a sailor's uniform approached us.

Sailor 1: "Hey, kids. You want to buy my Magikarp? I caught it when we are travelling from here. It's the biggest Magikarp I've ever caught and I'll sell it to you for ¥500." The sailor said and another sailor approached us.

Sailor 2: "Hey, cut it out! We're here to do our jobs not to sell some useless Magikarp!" The sailor then pull the other sailor.

Red: "Wait! I want to buy it!" I said that made the sailor to stop.

Green: "Really?! Magikarp is useless! You are just wasting your time and money." Green said irritated.

Red: "I don't want the Magikarp. I only want it's evolution." I said.

Green: "You mean Gyarados!?" Green surprisedly said.

Red: "Yeah." The sailor that is selling the Magikarp approached me once again and he gave me the pokèball of Magikarp then I gave him his ¥500.

As I got the pokèball, it got teleported to Prof. Oak.

Green: "Let's go!" Green said and then we head left which we found a stairs going down. We took the stairs and we are now on a corridor,  I examined the corridor and in it's right is some rooms while in the left side are windows facing the ocean.

Red: "Is this really the right way?" I asked Green while Yellow is just following us.

Green: "I don't know." She said and I stared at her.

Red: "Really?!"

???: "Hey, want to fight?" An old man voice came on the end of the corridor and he walked towards us.