Chapter I

Wendy's POV

We were walking to the train to go to where the job wants us to be.

"Why the train!!!" Natsu groans and Lucy and I start to laugh.

"What's so funny?" He asks dumbfounded

"Nothing" we say

"Now time for the train" Lucy says and we get on.

The train starts moving and Natsu gets motion sickness and falls asleep. A few minutes later so does Lucy.

"Chelia, I wish you were here" I say to myself being careful to not wake anyone up

Chelia's POV

"Don't worry Wendy I'm coming" I say.

Wendy's POV

Weird felt like she could hear what I said.

"I just hope we can meet again and go out again" I whisper and start daydreaming out the window.

————————————————————

We get off the train and Natsu runs ahead.

"Come on Wendy let's catch up with him" Lucy says smiling at me and we run after him.

"Natsu!! Me and Lucy are going to go and get our rooms do you wanna come!" I yell towards him

"Yeah" he shouts back and runs over here.

"Let's go" Lucy says

————————————————————

"We would like three separate rooms" Lucy says winking at Natsu,

Suspicious.

"Ok here are your room keys" the clerk says and hands us our keys

"Thank you" I say and we run off to our rooms.

I went to my room and I look at the time. 8:00pm. Welp I didn't realize the time till now.

"Let's go and check on Lucy and Natsu" I say to myself.

I walk over to Lucy's room and I start hearing noises. I pick the lock and I open the door and I walk in a little, being careful. I then walk over to her bedroom and I see her and Erza stripping while making out.

I straight up rush out of the room and I calm down.

"Time to check on Natsu. I hope no ones with him" I whisper to myself.

I walk over to his room and I start picking the lock and I silently open the door and I start hearing noises and my face starts to heat up.

'Frick' I say inside my head.

I walk carefully inside. Walking down the hall very quietly, enter the living room, then going over to the bedroom. I peak into the room. Natsu and Gray are stripping while making out.

I rush out the room and I close the door.

"Time to go back to my room" I say to myself.

I open the door with my key and I open it. I enter my room and I close the door. I walking into the living room and I sit on the couch.

"What an eventful day" I say sighing

"Very" someone says and I turn towards them

"Chelia" I say tacking her to the floor

"Why are you and Erza and Gray here?" I ask hugging her tight

"Love" she says killing my forehead

"Ok" I say looking her in the eyes with tears coming

"Aww, why are you crying?" Chelia asks me

I start to sulk and I sob onto her.

"There there" she says running my back as I cry

"Chelia" I ask with tears

"Yes-" she starts but I cut her off with a kiss

"Be-ed-ro-om" I say in between breaths
and we start to make our way to the bedroom bumping into things and falling over.

We make it to the bed and start making out for real for a few minutes and we soon fall asleep.

————————————————————

I wake up to see Chelia gone but left a note.

It reads:

Dear Wendy,

You might be wondering where I am. I left early to keep an eye on you along with Erza and Gray. I hope you understand.

From your lover,

Chelia

"Ok I hope you are safe" I say.

I change and I leave to room to go and get Lucy and Natsu. I open the door to see then dressed but tired, weak looking, and distant.

I look at them more closely and I see they have purple marks over their body and I start to heat up. I get the images out of my head and I start healing them.

"Lucy! Natsu!" I yell at them

They don't answer. So I slap them and they don't flinch.

Wait I know what to do.

"Erlu" I whisper into Lucy's ear and she starts to heat up and comes back.

"Gratsu" I whisper into Natsu's ear and he starts to heats up and comes back.

"Finally, let's go eat" I say walking off and they look at me then at each other then back at me.

They run over me and they see where I'm going do they don't bother me.

We enter the lobby and we go and get breakfast. We get our food and sit down at a table and we start eating. It was silent. So I say something.

"I saw you guys making out with Gray and Erza, looking like you were going to have sex" I say and they start coughing and start drinking their water

"H-" Lucy starts

"I won't tell, and you guys were very distant this morning and I say hickeys all over your guys bodies"

They stare at me like I'm ten, but I'm thirteen.

"Guild hall" I say answer what they were about to say

"Erlu and Gratsu" I say confident

They look at each other and smirk.

"Chelia" Natsu says and I start to blush at remembering what we did last night as soon as they clear I get mad

"Chendy" Lucy says which puts me at my limits.

I get up and I storm back to my room. Enter it, close the door, and I start sobbing. I walk over to the living room to see Chelia, Erza, and Gray. We all stop and look at each other before I run over the Chelia tackling her off the couch. I start crying a lot and Erza and Gray come over to help.

"Who did this to you?" Chelia asks pissed

"N-Na-tsu a-an-d L-Lu-cy" I say in between sobs

I look over at Erza and Gray with my tear eyes and they look pissed that I'm sad.

Chelia then out of nowhere kisses me and we deepen it. We then were about to escalate it but then we all hear a knock on the door.

The three of them look at me and I mouth, window. All of us jump out of my window and I close it with my wind magic.

They start to leave.

"I'm coming with and I don't care what they'll think when I'm gone. I just can't live without you Chelia for any longer" I say starting to tear up

They run over to me and they pull me in comforting me.

"Of course" Erza says smiling and we start to go off and watch Natsu and Lucy.