Fashion And Dash In (Un!Lust X Ender) l

Lust wanted to take his girlfriend out of the house for a few.
Ender looked at lust with an annoyed expression in her eyelights.

"See? Not so bad!" Lust smiled as he linked her arm with his, "Cmon- let's Atleast try on something else?" The violet skeleton whimpered softly, his eyelights grew a bit as they shifted into a sad expression which somehow worked.

Ender shut her eye sockets tight "mmMmMmm-" she groaned kinda, lust perked up happily and took her hand as he ran into a clothing store.

Lust glanced around at the racks of clothes, he took a few hangers off the metal poles and handed them to his girlfriend "go try them on!" He squealed excitedly.

Ender closed the door behind her and started to change, she turned over to the mirror beside her.
It was an off-shoulder sweater with a light pastel blue tint, it wasn't really THAT bad actually.

Ender stepped out of the changing room. Lust stood up immediately as he stared at her "!!!" His eyelights seemed to glow brighter at the sight of ender "You Look so beautiful!!" The only thing he could do was circle around ender, gap and gawk at her in the sweater.

Lust grinned but waves his hand around "We'll add it to the list!" He smoothly pushed her back in the changing room.

Ender rolled her purple eyelights and tried on the next few outfits.

Lust was practically melted as he paid for a few select outfits they both had agreed on.

Ender looked at lust and smiled softly 'i have to admit- today wasn't so bad after all....'