Chapter 1: Jamie Major Issues

Author's note: Who's heard of movies where you repeat days over and over again? Well this fanfic is exactly like that. Gotta find the faults in her mistakes before she's finally able to move on. Hope ya'll enjoy it! Follow me on Twitter @lovelyirishpot1.

*Jamie's POV*

'I swear to you, Mr. Richie, the real home is the best deal you'll get. All exceptions, it looks the same as the replica but bigger,' I said over the phone to a client.

I worked for a big company that sales mansions and castles in different countries.

'If you say so, Jamie. I'm trusting your judgement,' Richie said before hanging up.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was good with what I did. Not just because I told the truth. Ok I didn't tell the truth when it came to selling houses. I would just tell little white lies. Nothing wrong with that right?

Wrong. There is a lot of things wrong with telling even the smallest lies. Continuing to tell lies builds up to an even bigger lie.

I found out that this caused a lot of trust issues between me and the people I love.

I never thought it would be so hard to tell the truth until I fell into an eternal loop hole. By that I mean living the same day over and over again. Take it from someone who knows, sometimes living the same day has it's ups. But repeating it, it kinda gets old after a while.

~~~~~~~~~

I twirled in my chair and smiled as my boss walked in.

'Well?' he asked.

'And another one bites the dust,' I said refering to the man who just bought the house.

'Well done, Jamie,' Mr. Gray said applauding.

I slightly bowed. 'Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all day.'

Mr. Gray laughed and tapped the desk with his knuckle.

'I've got another job for you,' he said.

'Lemme hear it, boss. I'm ready,' I said with pride.

'I want you to sell a mansion in Bradford, England to One Direction's Louis Tomlinson. That lad is a sucker for a pretty face,' Mr. Gray smiled.

I stared at him a little shocked. What was that supposed to mean exactly? Should I bribe him with my looks or something?

'What's that supposed to mean?' I asked making a face.

'It means I want you to go into the belly of the beast. Get him to trust you then come up with something that'll make him feel sorry for you and buy that mansion,' he said rubbing his hands together.

~~~~~~~~

You'd think I would have common sence to know how greedy my boss is. You'd think I would have common sence to realize that he looks for me to lie to sell his stuff. But no. I'm a stupid naive 21 year old girl who don't know scandals when they're right in front of her.

~~~~~~~~

'Well then when do I leave for Bradford, England?' I asked excitedly.

I've always wanted to go to England. This was an open opportunity.

'You leave today. I have dug deep to find out where he lives, what his phone number is, his hangouts... you know the usual,' he said handing me a folder.

I opened it up and the first thing I saw was a big picture of Louis Tomlinson. I had heard he and his band, One Direction, make really great music.

This wasn't going to be easy. I had to come up with something in order to meet him, gain his trust, come up with a sob story, then sell him the mansion.

But first I had to figure out how I was going to meet him.

'I got this,' I said with a smile, looking up at my boss.

He grinned and nodded.

'I know you do.'