~Musicals and Popcorn~

Darren stares surpised by Chris by just squeezes his hand, obvious feelings being in the automosphere. "Hm.. I haven't really thought about it. Well where do you want to go?" Darren says smiling at Chris the whole time. Does Chris like him back, is that even possible? Darren knew Chris was gay and he had a little- well huge crush on him ever since the first day they met and went to a concert together. That night was magical and had obvious chemistry that never left. Chris gives Darren his best thinking face and comes up with an idea. "Why not go back to my house and have a musical and or disney marathon!" They both smile and start walking back to the studio where Chris's car has been parked. Along the way they discussed how they had to at least watch Frozen twice and the all the different parts of the Lion King, and yes of course The Phantom of the Opera.

Once they arrive to the car, Chris get's in the driver seat and Darren in the passenger seat. Darren rolls down the window some to let in a breeze. He glances over to Chris then to the raido and turns the song up, not knowing what it was. It was Teenage Dream by the one and only Katy Perry. How fitting. Darren gasps slightly and bites his lip. Chris opens his mouth as if to say something but quickly shuts it as Darren starts singing. Darren begins, "You think I'm pretty without any makeup on, you think I'm funny when I tell the punch-line wrong-" He countines. Chris smiles and blushes noticing Darren was staring right at him when he was singing, though he couldn't be singing to him.. right? Darren was singing to Chris, that's a fact all right. Darren smirks or at least as much as you can whilst in the middle of singing. Darren see's Chris blushing and winks at him. Chris feels his heart skip a beat. His stomach felt tight like he was on a roller coaster of love, he was overwhelmed with happiness. Darren as well. How could this get any better? Disney Marathons and the love of your life I mean really. Chris pulls up to his house, his mom was out with Hannah for the evening so they had the house all to themselves. Chris led Darren inside and to the couch where they would be watching the movies/musicals. "Couch or floor?" He asks smiling. Darren acting like the five-year old he is, he chose the floor. Chris got out some blankets and pillows and set them down on the ground and popped in Hairspray, them previously deciding on the order the movies would go in.

Chris goes to the kitchen to make popcorn while Darren watches the intro. He lets the popcorn do it's thing while he goes to the bathroom to freshen up some. Darren, a cute boy, who winked at him, that works on set with him. Is in his living room. Oh. My. Floating teapot on the dark side of the moon. He looks in the mirror and splashes some water in his face. He pats his face with a washcloth and gets the popcorn from the kitchen pouring into one bowl. Chris brings it in and sets it between them Tracy's song already starting. Chris started to eat some of the popcorn. Though when he reached inside the bowl Darren's hand was placed there. On purpose maybe, maybe not. He glances to Chris and starts to lean in some, as if to kiss him.