1-The Drive

"Left, turn left!" argued Papa jerking the steering wheel Mama was driving. I slunk in my seat. Omisha my younger, pesky, brother, crying, started banging is toy into his seat screaming, "I'm hungry!" I thought my drive to my sleepover would be a good drive, I told mama like a MILLION times, I can drive," I passed my driving test at 17. I'm 21. My mama always says the same thing, "I don't not trust you," she always wipes her hands than continues. "I don't trust OTHER PEOPLE,"

"Besides," she continued.

"Don't you WANT to drive with the family?" I squinted my eyes at her. Than put my fist on my mouth. I coughed. "Not with Omisha," than Mom ALWAYS SAYS, "What about dad, or me," I always say a big fat NO. Moms G.P.S said 2 miles till we will be there. I checked my watch. If mom and dad keep driving 60 miles per hour, (mph), we should've been there in.....like...4, or 5 minutes, 4 hopefully. I closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep, and wander away from the noise.

Anyways, I'm April Brooke.

You saw my age, if you aren't able to remember it, I'm 21. My friend I was going to the sleepover with, her name is Maggie Lexi. She's from North America. I don't know how fast, but she took a jet here to Tokyo. Maggie allows me to call her by her full name, or just M.L. Maggie is spoiled. She agrees with me when I say, "You're as spoiled as a rotten egg," than Maggie Lexi says, "I KNOW, It gets annoying getting all the new stuff and being called an ICKY princess, ICK,"

What she means by "new stuff," is an IOS. Or the new Galaxy S10.