Angst

Jimin and you rush down the long and empty hallways of the hospital. You can feel your heart raise so fast, it feels like it's going to explode inside of you. You can barely breathe and your chest tightens up. You've never felt this much amount of anxiety in your life. Your legs start shaking as you see Ezra sitting in front of the emergincy room on the floor with her head down low. You can hear her sobbing and see Taehyung trying to comfort her. You stumble and stop walking because you feel your legs getting weak with each step you take. Jimin grabs your arm and pulls you back up. You let go of Jimin and run up to Jungkook. He has scratches and injuries all over his face and hands. You pull the sides of his jacket "What happened Jungkook please tell me she is fine." Tears start to form and roll down your eyes. "I don't know how it happened, I was driving safely someone just drove into us. She was covered in blood. I.. am so sorry." you start crying and rest your forehead on his chest. You feel Jimin grabbing your arms from behind and turning you to himself and pulling you in. You bury your head in his chest and start crying. He holds on tight to you and tries to calm you down. Your whole body is shaking. Everything you want is for Ayleen to be safe. If something happens to her, you can't live without her. It's impossible. Everything seems to be a joke. This can't be real. We were just having a good time an hour ago, she was just fine an hour ago. The longer you think about it the more you start crying. "Please don't cry Y/N she is going to be fine." Jimin takes your face and lifts it up to face him. He wipes your tears away. "Let's sit down." he takes your hands and leads you to the seats. 

You sat there for hours and not even one doctor came out of there. It felt like eternity. It felt like everything was going by so much slower. You couldn't sit down still. You went around the hospital so many times with Jimin. Up and down, left to right. You couldn't stop moving. You just wanted this to end. You wanted Ayleen to leave. It's been 3 hours by now. Why is it taking so long? You can't help but come up with all possibilities. Every bad ending leads you to stresses you out again and you no longer can't bare it. You turn around and smash your fist against the wall behind you. You see the blood dripping down the wall and down your sleeves. Hear it dripping on the floor. Only after a minute you realize what you did and Jimin stands right next to you looking really surprised and concerned. "Y/N." he whispers. He takes your hand to reveal your knuckles skinned and bloody. "Come with me, we'll see a doctor." he grabs your arms and leads you down the hallway. You let the doctor nurse your hand and just stare at Jimin. You can feel your swollen eyes from crying. The pain in your hand isn't affecting you as much as the thought of Ayleen. You would be more agitated if Jimin wasn't with you. His presence is calming enough for you to not go crazy and punch everything and have a beakdown. "It's all fine, nothing too bad. Don't be so hard on yourself. Your friend will be fine, the problem is the bleeding won't stop and we are looking for blood but it's really hard to find." "What type?" you ask him quickly. "AB-, it's really hard to find it. We don't have blood type zero availaible anywhere but we are trying." Jimin suddenly looks up to you with a hint of hope in his eyes. "I have AB-." Jimin says while he looks in your eyes. You feel a big amount of weight leave your chest. "Are you open to-" "Yes immediately, I'll give it." Jimin interrupts the doctor. "I'll tell the doctors in the op. That's really good news." the doctor seems really optimistic all of a sudden which makes you have a little more hope. 

You sit right next to Jimin and see the nurse inserting the needle in his blood vessel. He immediately looks away from his arm. Guess he is afraid. You take his other hand and for him to squeeze it if he feels stressed about the needle. You don't know how to thank him for doing that. You were so happy that he was there to help out Ayleen. He is her savior. "You can feel a bit lightheaded. Drink a lot of water and do not stand up." the nurse tells him and takes the blood with her. "I hate needles." he says and looks down at the plaster. "I noticed." and giggle a bit. "What's so funny." he asks and looks up to you while smiling. "Nothing." you look away to escape his eyes. He pinches you hand. "Ah! what are you doing." "That's for making fun of me." he squeezes your cheeks. "Everythings going to be fine. I promise you." he gets serious in matter of seconds. You hope that as well.